Aug 16, 2017
No.
The Corruption route
is you stealing all the girls and screwing everyone over. There is still a 'rival' but you'll always screw him over and he'll get nowhere. As I have said many...many....many...times.

The NTR route is an entirely separate route.

A lot has changed since V0.1
Damn, devs really just can't win for losing on this site regarding NTR. You put a giant fucking warning saying there's NTR and it's avoidable? Idiots still complain. You don't put in NTR at all? The NTR people complain there's none of their fetish. You don't make the NTR avoidable because you want to make an NTR-based game? Well, jesus christ, prepare for a troll storm buddy.

P.S. - I'm gonna try this game. Looks really neat. If it doesn't suck ass, I'll review it someday!

AnonForget

Feb 3, 2017
No.
The Corruption route
is you stealing all the girls and screwing everyone over. There is still a 'rival' but you'll always screw him over and he'll get nowhere. As I have said many...many....many...times.

The NTR route is an entirely separate route.

A lot has changed since V0.1
You guys have considered a 'pure' route if I remember correctly. What does it entail according to you?

Reactions: justanon

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
The NTR stuff is crazy. People complain about game that has warning that NTR situations exist. Somehow it's not enough that the warning is there, it's not enough that it's avoidable, it's somehow not even enough that the scenes don't exist yet. The complaints still come. Weirdest part is that nobody is being stolen, it's just the suggestion that Darnell might have gotten to tiffany first that triggered them.

Firsk

Oct 19, 2017
To all you complaining about starting from the beginning and/or not having money...

It literally took me 10-15 minutes to complete EVERYTHING.
Seriously.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
It would be much better to include NTR along with a chance for the MC to take a ballbat to the cock blocker's kneecaps. Everyone would be happy then, lol.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You guys have considered a 'pure' route if I remember correctly. What does it entail according to you?
Below is the routes fully elaborated below.

1.) The 'Main' route, also known as the Corruption Route.
I feel like I need to stop calling it the Corruption route. It's more complicated than that, there's a split in how 'evil' you are with the girls at various points, and whether you want to play it as more of a sociopath or not is up to you. But it's corruption to the extent that all/the vast majority of the women end up with you. Darnell is still a rival in this route, he'll try score with the girls, but you'll always manipulate the situation and screw him over.

2.) A cuckold/NTR route- Exactly like it says, this entirely avoidable/optional route is a hard NTR cuckold route, you'll become a bitch, it'll be brutal. NTR boys will love it, no don't play it if you don't like that stuff.

3.) A Friendship route -
Okay guys,
I really need to elaborate more on what this route is, as the rampant speculation on it is not doing anyone any favors. I normally do not want to comment on potential plot/scenes, but feel this needs elaborating.

This route is where you make peace and become friends with Darnell. This route is probably the least planned out, it will not totally be 'Darnell centered.' As some people seem to think this route will just involve you and Darnell tag teaming all the girls one after another, it won't.

Some examples of things it can/will include: (Not for every girl).
-Some of the girls will not have Darnell trying to bang them in this route, but rather, instead of trying to antagonize you, he may try help the MC get laid, or possibly just offer advice.
-There will be some chances to tag-team girls.
-Darnell may ask the MC to help him with a girl. (The player will have an opportunity to negotiate with Darnell on certain girls. For example, 'We both want girl X, but I know you also like girl Y, I'll help you score Y if you leave X to me.'
-There may be optional scenes for you both to 'treat' each other to a surprise.

I'd also like to remind people in the 'friendship' route, Darnell is not going to be...well, such a cunt. He's an antagonist in the other routes, he'll be an ally in this route.

And yes, I'm confident I can write this realistically...I'm so confident in fact, I dare say you'll even like Darnell in that route.

Unconfirmed routes:

4.) A pure Route - A pure route, and whether it is necessary, really all comes down to how satisfied we are at the end of the Main route, and whether there is a real demand. I'm fairly confident with the character arcs in the 'Main' route, so it probably won't be necessary to open that door, but we'll always keep an open mind.

5.) A secret route, *Cough* Just a crazy idea of mine, may not even be possible to do. *cough*

Really though guys, I don't think anyone should be concerned with Darnell...what people should be more concerned with, is the strange things going on in Taffy Town...because it's all [REDACTED].

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Friendship route doesn't sound half bad. I'd like to be bros with Darnell but right now he's asking to get his teeth punched into his brain. It's also a good way to make use of some love interests that only go one way (meaning I don't want anything to do with them lol...) Toss him that bone and he can chew on it for all I care.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
It's also a good way to make use of some love interests that only go one way (meaning I don't want anything to do with them lol...) Toss him that bone and he can chew on it for all I care.
That's my question now, will he always want the same girls or will there be some randomization or some points system where you can keep the girls you want for yourself and leave him the girls you don't care about. I'll gladly help Darnell fuck his sisters brains out if he keeps his hands off of mine.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
That's my question now, will he always want the same girls or will there be some randomization or some points system where you can keep the girls you want for yourself and leave him the girls you don't care about. I'll gladly help Darnell fuck his sisters brains out if he keeps his hands off of mine.
Honestly, I haven't even thought that far ahead.

Reactions: Gabaw
U

User_32285

I hate to say it but the troll is actually right, most arguments come from people using different terms.

NTR is umbrella definition for three different kinds Netorare, Netori, and Netorase (See how they all contain the letters N, T and R?).

This is very short description, if you want to learn more just google the words.

Netorare one is when your (love/sex) interests are stolen from you (MC) by bad guy(s),
Netori is when you (MC) steal (love/sex interests) from others (= most of the games here on this site),
Netorase is when your (love/sex) interests are used (fucked) by others, with your (MC) consensus and help.

Hope this will help some of the different arguments to disappear.

Enjoy your kink/fetish whatever it is :)

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I hate to say it but the troll is actually right, most arguments come from people using different terms.

NTR is umbrella definition for three different kinds Netorare, Netori, and Netorase (See how they all contain the letters N, T and R?).

This is very short description, if you want to learn more just google the words.

Netorare one is when your (love/sex) interests are stolen from you (MC) by bad guy(s),
Netori is when you (MC) steal (love/sex interests) from others (= most of the games here on this site),
Netorase is when your (love/sex) interests are used (fucked) by others, with your (MC) consensus and help.

Hope this will help some of the different arguments to disappear.

Enjoy your kink/fetish whatever it is :)
Everyone from kinds must have own tag "to help some of the different arguments to disappear", would you agree?

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
I haven't tried it, but from what I've read someone say you can use the code unocap, I think that's what it is, and it unlocks a save that allows you to resume the game from the start of the new content in this version. Maybe read back a few pages on this thread.
Unocap works!! Thanks

Reactions: deluges

goodbyevinh

Feb 14, 2018
Below is the routes fully elaborated below.
2.) A cuckold/NTR route-
Exactly like it says, this entirely avoidable/optional route is a hard NTR cuckold route, you'll become a bitch, it'll be brutal. NTR boys will love it, no don't play it if you don't like that stuff.
Which female character has ntr content? tks

rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
The game was good the first updates now its going downhill.
too brutal shit.
and also where the fuck is the so called animation effects LOL?
there are no animations in this game to start with.

and last it would be great if the creator goes by the votes on the polls.
with every poll Mary wins still he countiues to add lame ass caracters for no reason.
if he put that work and continue the story with Mary instead it would be better

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes