RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I cant progress with Clara quest since Lingerie disappeared from my inventory and i cant re-buy it. I guess it is a bug.

I can't start NTR content of this game? Is it removed entirely?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I cant progress with Clara quest since Lingerie disappeared from my inventory and i cant re-buy it. I guess it is a bug.

I can't start NTR content of this game? Is it removed entirely?
Its not implemented yet.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
any CG/saves?
i've been through this game 5 times already. Don't wanna do it all again.

Blu

May 15, 2017
Is it me or is there a lot of racist people who play this game get so upset about a black guy banging girls. If I’m not mistaken 90% of all adult games star white males banging everything sooo...yea you don’t hear me complaining

Reactions: Dependable_223

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is it me or is there a lot of racist people who play this game get so upset about a black guy banging girls. If I’m not mistaken 90% of all adult games star white males banging everything sooo...yea you don’t hear me complaining
Yeah, its totally not the fact that Darnell is a overplayed stereotype with no redeeming quality's. Its gotta be the muh racism.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
or maybe it's the fact that Darnell behaves like absolute garbage (almost like he was made to be disliked), just saying :whistle:

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
has anyone come across looking phone ringing in jennifers back yard while its raining bec in got in tasks i cant find this phone
Had the same thing happen. You can leave the yard and actually come back the next day and the phone will be there as long as it is not raining.

Reactions: Dave3518

tidus

May 14, 2017
I think it has more to do with him being a dick and also your competition. But I have to say his sister is pretty hot.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
you just gonna learn to live with that no matter time we live in this will always play vital role weather we want to or not.

btw the first thing darnyl and his friends did in this game was groping a helpless female white female.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I just played this yesterday and I gotta say I wasn't bothered by Darnell, he barely showed up in a few cutscenes.
What bothered me was the principal getting head from an unknown student while talking to me.
I suspect It could be Tiffany, that redhead that showed up in the last update or that girl MC seems to have a crush for.

Reactions: swmas

Grimzy

Aug 5, 2016
Where do you get the ruler? I haven't been able to find it anywhere and the shop isn't selling anything.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes