Yungray18

Feb 3, 2019
Please help I'm playing on Android and every version I play just cuts off the character screen so I can only see the dialogue

Teg5

Jun 1, 2018
Anyone else having an issue with not even being able to open the game? I click my executable and get an automatic crash report.

Reactions: Yayler

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Any scenes with the blonde trap yet?
If you're talking about Danny hes quite clearly a dude, also on the list of fetishes on their patreon gay isn't listed, so there probably wont be any in the future either.

Feb 26, 2018
If you're talking about Danny hes quite clearly a dude, also on the list of fetishes on their patreon gay isn't listed, so there probably wont be any in the future either.
Hopefully it stay's that way. Although the dev seems kind of leaning towards the 'gotta please 'em all(or most) mentality, so if there's suddenly enough outcry for it.... but this is bad of course, because it increases development time exponentially...

That being said ''gay'' isn't really a fetish or something that should just be tacked on later, trap or no...it's a major sexual preference.

Feb 26, 2018
I don't like the cuck stuff. I would rather dominate and feminize Danny.
Getting the obvious out of the way, the MC is straight and is pursuing a stated goal to fuck all the attractive women folk in town.
Having said that, I'm curious, why are you playing this game if that(feminizing and dominating another male) is one of your main concern/desires?
Seems like a counter productive waste of time.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Danny will get 'optional' content to go down a fetish route where he is turned into a trap/bimbo/girl etc. As this isnt to everyones taste (for obvious reasons), it can be ignored and you'll get different scene(s) (with a different character) if you opt out, so no one feels cheated out of content :) Hope that clears things up.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Danny will get 'optional' content to go down a fetish route where he is turned into a trap/bimbo/girl etc. As this isnt to everyones taste (for obvious reasons), it can be ignored and you'll get different scene(s) (with a different character) if you opt out, so no one feels cheated out of content :) Hope that clears things up.
Ok that's cool and all, but before I hit that ignore button can you elaborate on when doggo comes into play? I know you want to evade the question, but its the most important one.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I hope for more netori content with him, like that scene with giving him Becca panties and more shit like that. Putting feminisation content seems logical and understandable if looking at direction where the game is going, but is also kind of pointless (because it will apeall to very small procentage of players).
Another note you should consider taking the time to give refresh to casual interactions with characters on corridors/school entrance with story progress. Without it update seem unbalanced and more unfinished than acctualy is.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Ok that's cool and all, but before I hit that ignore button can you elaborate on when doggo comes into play? I know you want to evade the question, but its the most important one.
*Cough* I have a cunning plan *cough*
I need to have a formal discussion with Uber on that though to have it green lit, while I still have to evade the question slightly, I can say WE DO want that content in-game if possible. As soon as I discuss it properly with Uber, I can hopefully bring back good news.

I hope for more netori content with him, like that scene with giving him Becca panties and more shit like that. Putting feminisation content seems logical and understandable if looking at direction where the game is going, but is also kind of pointless (because it will apeall to very small procentage of players).
Another note you should consider taking the time to give refresh to casual interactions with characters on corridors/school entrance with story progress. Without it update seem unbalanced and more unfinished than acctualy is.
There will be more straight netori themed content with him if you reject his character route.
Hoping to update the casual interactions soon!

Wait, so if I go for the 'optional' Danny route I can miss out on the alternative straight(non gay) scene(s)? That sounds like I get cheated here for choosing Danny route and I figure most people that play this game will just skip Danny if that's the case.
We want to add more fluid gameplay, more so than just mini-games and repeatable sex scenes, (though we want to include those as well), we want it so decisions and choices matter. At the moment the game is very linear with little divergence of value. If you miss one scene, you'll gain another instead to tailor to your experience.

Hope this has answered all your queries.

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes