Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
there's a difference between domination and just being a complete and utter unrepentant cunt
there's a difference between being dominant and raping people.

can't believe i have to tell you this....

Obviously. You're reading too much into what I said.
The MC's got a split personality and is a complete psycho. Domination, brutality and being an insane young guy seems to be what the game is all about. If you don't like it you don't have to play...

Edit: They are apparently adding different story routes for those who do not like the psychopath one. I'm looking forward to trying the new ones, and continuing on the current path. Great and refreshing game. There is too much 3DCG today and not enough drawn art.

Reactions: HypnoFan1950

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Why did you remove "NTR" content if you are going to add it again?
The 'NTR' scene (and I use that term very loosely), is still available in the updated release, but now an alternative option is now additionally available. We didn't really think much of it at the time, as the scene is so 'minor' we didn't think anyone would even bat an eye to it. But the scene had a strong backlash for being in the Main corruption route anyway, so we added an option B.

The hardcore NTR route is still planned and is something entirely separate.
The rest of the update is just technical improvements.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
even bat an eye to it.
I didn't either, but I guess I understand the sentiment of people who are angry. Darnell molests Becca, then sister, then Sara. One can feel that MC just eats everthing that bully spits, without doing anything about it.
When the game will be completed Darnell will be alpha in first and second route, adding cuck content (helpless, passive Peter) even to the third would make him like true main character of the game.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@lostraven , I am not againts NTR content. I respect every fetish as long as it is avoidable. I just didn't get the idea of removing content then adding again. Didn't you like the game mechanics or did you think that it is not easy to avoid? Anyway, not my business tbh. (I was just curios)

You said that there will be hard NTR route. I am guessing there will be other contents(routes) as well after corruption and ntr, so my question is that will you add a route after you finish one? Let's say you will add a pure route, will you add it after you completely finish corruption one? (which is in progress right now) or vice versa? 50% X route 50% Y route?

0.9.2b is out
Check out 4 post above.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
@lostraven , I am not againts NTR content. I respect every fetish as long as it is avoidable. I just didn't get the idea of removing content then adding again. Didn't you like the game mechanics or did you think that it is not easy to avoid? Anyway, not my business tbh. (I was just curios)

You said that there will be hard NTR route. I am guessing there will be other contents(routes) as well after corruption and ntr, so my question is that will you add a route after you finish one? Let's say you will add a pure route, will you add it after you completely finish corruption one? (which is in progress right now) or vice versa? 50% X route 50% Y route?

Check out 4 post above.
No content has been stripped from the game? Just an alternative scene has been added.

There's three main routes planned.
The 'Main' route - formerly know as the Corruption route where you screw everyone over etc.
The 'Friendship' route- that's already been explained previously, as many were worried it would be the Darnell show.
-The 'Cuckold' route - what is says on the tin.

As for when the other routes will get bought in, I have a cunning plan.

One can feel that MC just eats everthing that bully spits, without doing anything about it.
Yeah...that won't last long. The beginning arc of the game was just to emphasize how awful the MC's life is. Darnell's days are numbered with the 'Other' personality increasingly getting in the pilot seat.

DaveGunner

Dec 28, 2017
So I accidentally went to Priscilla's house, and I don't see an option to move from that spot, and the game isn't letting me use the map icon, am I just missing something.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So I accidentally went to Priscilla's house, and I don't see an option to move from that spot, and the game isn't letting me use the map icon, am I just missing something.
No, pretty sure you're stuck there. Gotta reload or restart.

onefortsang

Jun 17, 2017
I'm with Clara in the quest "Find a Scotch and meet Clara at the classroom in the evening."
I got scotch but seems like cannot trigger the event in the classroom.

any thoughts?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes