Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Danny will get 'optional' content to go down a fetish route where he is turned into a trap/bimbo/girl etc. As this isnt to everyones taste (for obvious reasons), it can be ignored and you'll get different scene(s) (with a different character) if you opt out, so no one feels cheated out of content :) Hope that clears things up.
Wait. Are you actually going to be able to turn him into a girl or is it just he starts wearing a dress.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I didn't either, but I guess I understand the sentiment of people who are angry. Darnell molests Becca, then sister, then Sara. One can feel that MC just eats everthing that bully spits, without doing anything about it.
When the game will be completed Darnell will be alpha in first and second route, adding cuck content (helpless, passive Peter) even to the third would make him like true main character of the game.
The MC's other personality is a complete psychopath. He is mostly impulsive but can also be cunning and calculating at times. He has already begun messing with Darnell when stealing his drugs. Since he lacks empathy, he doesn't really care about those he or Darnell hurts. I am sure he will completely destroy Darnell but he is in no rush to do so. He usually acts when a good opportunity with less risk presents itself, or when he's impatient. It seems like he cares little about risk though, and he thinks he can't fail. I would like to see the MC having to get himself out of messes that his reckless behaviour will put him in.

Nalsur

Jan 11, 2018
Just find out about the game, and the molested/NTR stuff.
At first page he said there is no NTR, does that include the molested stuff ?
I'm not a fan of NTR whatsoever, MC's girl getting molested and he can't prevent it is no different from NTR for me :/

Reactions: DarkWarden

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Just find out about the game, and the molested/NTR stuff.
At first page he said there is no NTR, does that include the molested stuff ?
I'm not a fan of NTR whatsoever, MC's girl getting molested and he can't prevent it is no different from NTR for me :/
There's some mild molestation in the beginning. (As there is only the main route available atm), you develop a split personality that seeks to dominate all the women and screw anyone else over who gets in your way.
(There are some other non-essential girls who get/are fucking people, like the shopkeeper, though they aren't really that important).

Nalsur

Jan 11, 2018
There's some mild molestation in the beginning. (As there is only the main route available atm), you develop a split personality that seeks to dominate all the women and screw anyone else over who gets in your way.
(There are some other non-essential girls who get/are fucking people, like the shopkeeper, though they aren't really that important).
I mostly play Jap's stuff and for them main girl get molested = cuck, i'm kind of got affected.

I think if you can you should make a clean main route, no molestation or you can man up and prevent him, follow up with friendly/vanilla route for us vanilla fag. Those molestation stuff can fit in NTR route. And for non-main girl, i don't really care what they do.

May be i'm just too sensitive, but i can see alot of people give up at that molesting thing , and me too ( i found out this game through a cg gallery, and that comment section is filled with "cuck tale" complains ). I just think that if you can split it up clearly, you can satisfies more kind of players, thats mean more $$$ :)

As a fellow Unity dev, and a fan of your game's artstyle, sadly i can't become your patreon cuz the game is not my cup of tea right now, hope i and many more can come back in the future :)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
May be i'm just too sensitive, but i can see alot of people give up at that molesting thing , and me too ( i found out this game through a cg gallery, and that comment section is filled with "cuck tale" complains ). I just think that if you can split it up clearly, you can satisfies more kind of players, thats mean more $$$ :)
The game has been going through a dramatic overhaul in the last few months. Most of the 'cuck tales' stuff was prior to my involvement. The routes are properly split now, where as originally the game was designed to be very mixed and blurred.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yeah, I really don't think you should be looking at the beginning of the game or Natalie's shop scene as Cucking, it's not like you like Becca in the beginning, she's not overly special to you until the start of the action's with the character's accident. You don't do anything of note in the start of the game, that's the character, that is the story being told. I don't like that Obi-Wan dies in A New Hope, but I don't feel like Darth Vader cucked me as the viewer by taking him out. It's just the tale that Uberpie wants to tell.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, I really don't think you should be looking at the beginning of the game or Natalie's shop scene as Cucking, it's not like you like Becca in the beginning, she's not overly special to you until the start of the action's with the character's accident. You don't do anything of note in the start of the game, that's the character, that is the story being told. I don't like that Obi-Wan dies in A New Hope, but I don't feel like Darth Vader cucked me as the viewer by taking him out. It's just the tale that Uberpie wants to tell.
LOL love the Obi Two and Vader analogy! :)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes