kiro

May 13, 2017
Extract and put the .dll inside the archive in this folder;

and all Scenes and CG will be unlocked
Hi Adolfhipster, if you would please also do a similar thing for the infamous incest patch this game lacks it would be perfect. I have no knowledge how to do it, otherwise I would do it myself.

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
Hi Adolfhipster, if you would please also do a similar thing for the infamous incest patch this game lacks it would be perfect. I have no knowledge how to do it, otherwise I would do it myself.
What would an Incest patch for this include?
Simply changing the names automatically for the mother to "Mother" and sister to "Sister"?

Edit: cause you already can do that

Reactions: bobbybiggerplays2

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
What the hell, is this game going to ever get it's events put in order? Every time I play it it makes NO sense. Dev keeps adding stuff but it all plays so randomly that you say what the fuck just happened and why. Things are only set up for location and time of day. So things can just randomly happen out of order. I hope we don't have to wait till the final build for this to get fixed or I should just wait till then. If its not going to get fixed at all. I give up on this game.

Feb 26, 2018
The art from both games are very different. The gameplay is very similar, but not the art.
I can't believe Raven said that. I'm partially outraged

Indeed, The character art in this game is substantially different and 'mo better, objectively. From the varied stylized bodies and faces to the level of detail and technique used, it's far beyond anything in Sameface saga, where it's vanilla style basic shapes line art bare minimum detail is copied pasta'd onto nearly every character, so 90% of the characters in the game look related with the same facial geometry.

Calling the art similar is an insult to this games artist.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I can't believe Raven said that. I'm partially outraged

Indeed, The character art in this game is substantially different and 'mo better, objectively. From the varied stylized bodies and faces to the level of detail and technique used, it's far beyond anything in Sameface saga, where it's vanilla style basic shapes line art bare minimum detail is copied pasta'd onto nearly every character, so 90% of the characters in the game look related with the same facial geometry.

Calling the art similar is an insult to this games artist.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Lol, calm down.
The only artist whose style I've seen the closest is probably incase, given that 90% of games are 3D, I was just offering some decent 2D games even remotely similar because...well, we don't really have enough here.

Also on a general level Summertime Saga is the most similar of 2D game in terms of it's map/interface game-play, that's why it usually gets the comparison, Though obviously the artwork, themes, story etc are different.

What the hell, is this game going to ever get it's events put in order? Every time I play it it makes NO sense. Dev keeps adding stuff but it all plays so randomly that you say what the fuck just happened and why. Things are only set up for location and time of day. So things can just randomly happen out of order. I hope we don't have to wait till the final build for this to get fixed or I should just wait till then. If its not going to get fixed at all. I give up on this game.
Uhh...There's one scene that I KNOW needs to be altered for everything to flow, but other than it should function fairly linear.

Reactions: OGRey

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Games whith this quality draw level more or less:

Behind the Dune.
Milftoon Drama.
Sylvia.
Almastriga.
Sylvia is stunning as a 2d game, and while I liked the artwork to behind the Dune I found it quite 'disjointed' when I last played. I also hated the Milftoon Drama interface, though the artwork was good.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
.Sylvia is stunning as a 2d game, and while I liked the artwork to behind the Dune I found it quite 'disjointed' when I last played. I also hated the Milftoon Drama interface, though the artwork was good.
All Those games have great drawing. But the gameplay is s**t. Pretty bad developed, slow as hell and whith little content in every update. But the art is great IMO.

Pd: 3 more games comming to my mind. Insexual Awakening, Town of Passion and Zombies Retreat. The 2 First are maybe too cartoonish (IA more hentay style) and ZR drawing is Good but the artist models are a bit generic.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
All Those games have great drawing. But the gameplay is s**t. Pretty bad developed, slow as hell and whith little content in every update. But the art is great IMO.

Pd: 3 more games comming to my mind. Insexual Awakening, Town of Passion and Zombies Retreat. The 2 First are maybe too cartoonish (IA more hentay style) and ZR drawing is Good but the artist models are a bit generic.
I don't know what it is with Zombie Retreat's artwork (and Town of passions), but it feels a little off to me...which is weird because they are good, but it's why I didn't list them. I still play them both, but it's not like I'm super excited to play them both. Insexual awakening is 50/50, at times the art looks really nice, but it's not consistent enough for my personal tastes.

Four Elements trainer is one of my fave 2D games but I'm waiting for them to finish the third story.
Anyway, all of this talk on other games is too off-topic.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Uhh...There's one scene that I KNOW needs to be altered for everything to flow, but other than it should function fairly linear.
Please do not misread me, I like this game. I understand it is in development and am familiar with what that means. To me a game not done means that we can not see the ending, I feel that in TT sometimes we haven't seen all the Beginning. So we walk in the store the first time and say "this is what I wanted to see" and then we get a view of a rape scene with no pretext. Why was this happening why was the door open and did they not see the MC come in. Then it jumps to clerk like "Hi, how can I help you?" Also there was a inner monologue where MC yells "Ego" we are not going to treat Mary like you treated Clara and Becca, before I even got to them. I still do not fully get the relationship between MC and Tiffany as at first she is chastising him then she shows concern for him and back and forth.
In short there just seems to me to be small pieces missing and I was only asking if we have to wait for the final version or if this was how it was meant to be.
Thank you for the game.

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
Best part of TT: no minigames. I haven't played a game where I think the mini-game enhances the experience. Bathroom jerkoff in TT is super ez and non-grindy. Devs feel obligated to include them so their game feels more like a "game", but personally can't stand them. What do you guys think?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Please do not misread me, I like this game. I understand it is in development and am familiar with what that means. To me a game not done means that we can not see the ending, I feel that in TT sometimes we haven't seen all the Beginning. So we walk in the store the first time and say "this is what I wanted to see" and then we get a view of a rape scene with no pretext. Why was this happening why was the door open and did they not see the MC come in. Then it jumps to clerk like "Hi, how can I help you?" Also there was a inner monologue where MC yells "Ego" we are not going to treat Mary like you treated Clara and Becca, before I even got to them. I still do not fully get the relationship between MC and Tiffany as at first she is chastising him then she shows concern for him and back and forth.
In short there just seems to me to be small pieces missing and I was only asking if we have to wait for the final version or if this was how it was meant to be.
Thank you for the game.
Ah I see, I thought you meant the literal narrative was broke. Small details like those get explained later on with their characters in their arcs.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes