RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those giant eyebrows...
My god is that the rework? That's actually the most awful thing I've ever seen, he literally just ruined a character. Like the third ones slightly better then the beast in the middle, but the cheeks and chin are still just so wrong. WHO ASKED FOR THIS? Please tell me the patrons aren't eating this up.

Please @lostraven talk some sense into him.

Reactions: mighty

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
My god is that the rework? That's actually the most awful thing I've ever seen, he literally just ruined a character. Like the third ones slightly better then the beast in the middle, but the cheeks and chin are still just so wrong. WHO ASKED FOR THIS? Please tell me the patrons aren't eating this up.

Please @lostraven talk some sense into him.
What's funnier is that this is the re-drawing of the re-drawing. The middle picture to me just looks like she's squinting, not like that's her regular face.
In any regards, I don't think it's a bad redesign at all personally. Not something I would have asked for, but nothing that in any big way actually bothers me.
The previous redesign for reference, this is what I personally raised my opinion about not being a fan of:
Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 9.17.11 PM.png

Reactions: crookscomp

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
What's funnier is that this is the re-drawing of the re-drawing. The middle picture to me just looks like she's squinting, not like that's her regular face.
In any regards, I don't think it's a bad redesign at all personally. Not something I would have asked for, but nothing that in any big way actually bothers me.
The previous redesign for reference, this is what I personally raised my opinion about not being a fan of:
View attachment 256030
Yo she looks like a piece of caramel colored beef jerky! I don't know what his obsession with that chin is, its just not gonna work. In my opinion she would look a lot better something like this

I'll be honest that the ruining a character thing was an overstatement, because the original isn't the best character to look at in the world, but I mean this isnt better.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yo she looks like a piece of caramel colored beef jerky! I don't know what his obsession with that chin is, its just not gonna work. In my opinion she would look a lot better something like this

I'll be honest that the ruining a character thing was an overstatement, because the original isn't the best character to look at in the world, but I mean this isnt better.
That's even better, I would say, yeah!

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That's even better, I would say, yeah!
I dunno, maybe its just me and being from the south, but because of the jaw it makes her look like shes got a wad of chewing tobacco, or rather dip, in her mouth; personally I cant stand chewing tobacco. Its extremely unattractive to me.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Oh man, I understand thinking she might have needed a rework but if this is the result then I don't understand at all. She looks less 'Latina' now and more like a white girl with awful plastic surgery.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
View attachment 256030
Whoa, that's just... not right.

I aprove of this change.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
If we look at the rework in whole, it seems like he wanted to add more detail to the character. The outfit and body are better but he should have kept the original face. The first face on the new body.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
The First rework looks like the same character 10 years later, Like two sisters the younger and the older. The body size It's in the middle, I'm a huge/chubby body size fan like MC mother, but I have to asume that my taste is different than other people.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Those giant eyebrows...
Jesús, i take offense on the downgrading of a beautiful latina girl into that. I mean i'd understand if he at least had kept some of the original features, last one looks like a teenager.

[...] The previous redesign for reference, this is what I personally raised my opinion about not being a fan of:
View attachment 256030
Holy shit, 'kay new one's not that bad.

Reactions: Morah SDG

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Milftoon has the best artist but my god it's impossible to play without a walkthrough as you have to do stuff at a certain time and in a certain place.
Also, the pay off isnt worth the effort involved. It DOES make a decent adventure game, but while the art is hot, the sex scenes and animations are pretty bland.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes