FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I have the key and candles, but I can't find Sara to give them to her. Is this a bug? Has any one else solved this problem? I've been asking for a while, and I've seen others asking in this forum, but no one has answered these questions yet.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I have the key and candles, but I can't find Sara to give them to her. Is this a bug? Has any one else solved this problem? I've been asking for a while, and I've seen others asking in this forum, but no one has answered these questions yet.
Is that a front of school location part of the quest?

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
You have to go to class in the morning first, talk to Sara, she will ask you if you have everything THEN she says she will meat you in FRONT of the school at night.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
But Danny's been shown to have, as the assets literally suggest, a penis. So what is the truth? :unsure:

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
So has all the NTR content been completely removed? The statement in the initial post is confusing. Would be a bummer if that's the case. My only reason for even wanting to play this game was to see a route with Darnell and the MC's mom.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So has all the NTR content been completely removed? The statement in the initial post is confusing. Would be a bummer if that's the case. My only reason for even wanting to play this game was to see a route with Darnell and the MC's mom.
No, but the route you want is the 'Cuckold' route, which hasn't been written yet.
The main route has a heavy netori focus. (You stealing the women).

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
But Danny's been shown to have, as the assets literally suggest, a penis. So what is the truth? :unsure:
Well technically, because of how the layers are added, there's a vagina under "his" dick and balls, so "he's" a futa....?

Greevjacket

Feb 10, 2019
Anyone had a chance to already dive in and explore new content? Guess I'll be late tomorrow for work again due to grinding TT for the 4th time from the ground lol.

SirPinha

Mar 31, 2018
Do we have android port for v0.9.2a?
Some sites only have for v0.8...
Wanna play new version so bad.

Mar 21, 2018
Patreoners aren't voting for NTR, that's why it hasn't been developed, and thank god for that

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes