pj13

Apr 22, 2018
So TT has gotten a lot better since I last played it. The art has always been high quality but it always felt like it was heading in an NTR direction and I'm glad the new content is extremely opposite of that.

However there's a slight problem in that the beginning STILL feels like it's setting up for a NTR/emasculation type story and because the later content is NOT like that at all, I think the game is doing itself a disservice and I can see many people getting turned away by the initial content and not even reaching the good part. I actually made a list and ALL of this happens before the MC gets any action at all:

-Main love interest getting groped (essentially raped) by retarded thugs
-Principal getting a blowjob in front on the MC
-Cute cashier getting fucked by some other guy
-Find unconscious girl who was presumably fucked by retarded thugs
-Retarded thug hitting on MCs mom outside their house and she's clearly into it
-Retarded thug dissing MC in front of sister and sister is fine with it and clearly into the retarded thug

Personally, since I've played past all of this, I don't really care for my own sake, but if this project wants longevity I'm absolutely sure the beginning scenes need to be reworked to better set the tone for the content that comes after it so that players expectations are appropriate...
If i'm not mistaken the developer intends to have different routes you can pick. 1 will have a lot of NTR.
That's why you're seeing a lot of set ups for NTR stuff.

Reactions: poonws
Apr 5, 2018
So TT has gotten a lot better since I last played it. The art has always been high quality but it always felt like it was heading in an NTR direction and I'm glad the new content is extremely opposite of that.

However there's a slight problem in that the beginning STILL feels like it's setting up for a NTR/emasculation type story and because the later content is NOT like that at all, I think the game is doing itself a disservice and I can see many people getting turned away by the initial content and not even reaching the good part. I actually made a list and ALL of this happens before the MC gets any action at all:

-Retarded thug dissing MC in front of sister and sister is fine with it and clearly into the retarded thug

Personally, since I've played past all of this, I don't really care for my own sake, but if this project wants longevity I'm absolutely sure the beginning scenes need to be reworked to better set the tone for the content that comes after it so that players expectations are appropriate...
The game pretty much advertised as having all those things, just because they make you uncomfortable doesnt mean they werent meant to be added. Theres going to be NTR in this game according to the dev and it will be avoidable so that way everyone is happy. If you want a pure harem/vanilla game then might I suggest nearly any other title on this site?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

We are still concerned about the opening of the game giving off the wrong impression. (As it was written before I joined), Uberpie has tried to make the writing more uniform to my style, (As at the moment there is a mixture of my writing with the previous writer(s). However, we don't want to spend forever and a day correcting old content if it isn't necessary. So while we may tweak the beginning (again), we're more focused on adding fresh 'new' content at the moment.

As for the previous scenes such as the cashier getting fucked, one or two of the 'side' girls are a bit more 'wild', so they are just generally enjoying casual sex or have some other agenda. None of the main girls will be fucked by someone else (Unless the MC selects the cuckold/NTR route). However, aside from casual fucks for the MC...I have a cunning plan on what to do with the side girls.

Oh, had no idea, thats make it a lot tougher.

Maybe yes, maybe no. Personally, i do not want to ruin my impressions, so i do not want to play "normal" version. I dont need any content, only mentioning would be enough, the idea of "future" content would keep me motivated.
Well, lets hope some one will make incest patch soon, cause i know developers dont have time on that)))
*Cough* I can think of at least ONE developer who has time for it...in fact, he might even be working on it very very soon...no idea who though.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
haha i thought so too at first glance but if you read his message again you ll see he says the opposite :D
Ok now I see it, personally I like competition in games, I still play to win but it's more interesting knowing that I can lose.

Perhaps it may be related that I love strategy games and that what I find the funniest thing ever is to save impossible situations and to feel the challenge.

It's kind of disappointing that I can't feel that because most H games are made too easy (some even for idiots, not trying to offend but they are so simplistic and easy that there is no better word).

Reactions: Morah SDG

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

Yeah the former sister lowering her shorts at the command of the retarded thug leader really is a massive turn off. the game is a bit confusing as it was... idk maybe the text rework in the latest update fixed it ?

Can anyone confirm what the text rework is actually aimed at ? if it just fixes the mentions of the Landlady as mom or best friend as sister or does it actually fix the NTR stuff appearing in the general route of the game ?

ThirstyCow

Oct 21, 2017
Calling it now cucks are going to ruin it
NTR is easily avoidable if the MC grew some balls. Tbh, the MC is a dense wimp and I like his "evil" side better. His chad side gets the pussy and marks his territory. Seeing how Darnell, the most generic bully trope, gives the MC so much crap, I would expect MC's "evil" side fuck his sister but seduce Darnell as well.

Make this happen, devs. Make Darnell gay for MC. Darnell seduces other women away from MC, because the bully has a crush on our hero and doesn't want them hoes to steal him.

mizzle09090

Feb 25, 2019
Seems like so much you Could do nothing you Can do. Walk around the house, see some backround art and one girl get her tits fondled by a "black bully". Then it's just everything is highlight-able but everything is under construction. Couldn't find a thing to do after seeing my dick in the mirror reflection.
Try fully playing the game before making a comment?

Reactions: Morah SDG

mizzle09090

Feb 25, 2019
After looking at the Patreon page, it has interracial + cuckold, (and some other unsavory fetishes for me - feet,bdsm,feet,humiliation, hypnosis) and the title screen showing a dog hints at beastiality. This is a no-go for me. Such a shame, the art looks nice.
The dog is just his pet, And there's no feet scene's in the game.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
So i'd like to have your statistics with a proof that or atleast a good point / valid argument, that "NTR" fans are the Minority..
Go to latest updates, selects likes to see the most popular games.

Would you look at that, none of the popular games have NTR.

NTR is a minority, unlike everything else you described NTR involves the self insert being made to feel like a cuck/loser, if you get off on that, that's your choice but it's not a hard concept to grasp why the majority don't like it even if they have varying tolerances to a lot of other fetishes.

gullyking

Jul 6, 2017
im tired o starting over with everybupdate so please post ah full save for those of us who dont wanna start over

Aug 11, 2017
Go to latest updates, selects likes to see the most popular games.

Would you look at that, none of the popular games have NTR.

NTR is a minority, unlike everything else you described NTR involves the self insert being made to feel like a cuck/loser, if you get off on that, that's your choice but it's not a hard concept to grasp why the majority don't like it even if they have varying tolerances to a lot of other fetishes.
True. That's like saying "omg most people don't like gay themed games? Preposterous" uhh yeah dude. NTR is a cuck fetish, most of us aren't confortable with that..

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes