dudewithcioc

Dec 19, 2018
how do you skip part of the day! Like you want to do an activity in the evening but you can't skip the rest of the day so you can do that? is there anyway to do that? I notice that masturbating in the bathroom of the school helps but sunday i can't enter the school... so is there any way to pass some parts of the day?!

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
how do you skip part of the day! Like you want to do an activity in the evening but you can't skip the rest of the day so you can do that? is there anyway to do that? I notice that masturbating in the bathroom of the school helps but sunday i can't enter the school... so is there any way to pass some parts of the day?!
There's a "cycle" button when you access the map.

dudewithcioc

Dec 19, 2018
where is the next update coming? and what about the sister?
And can somebody suggest some similar games to this one? As I just found another game that I love to play

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
where is the next update coming? and what about the sister?
And can somebody suggest some similar games to this one? As I just found another game that I love to play
Try out summertime saga if you haven't already, although it's pretty widespread so you maybe already know it.. i would also recommend checking out insexual awekening, though it is a bit different then taffy tales. Lastly id recommend School of lust. It's also a bit different from taffy tales but still very fun! Enjoy fapping

Reactions: dudewithcioc

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hey all, here is the latest teaser for Gerda. Remember, if you want to keep up to date on teasers and updates support us on patreon at:

As a side note, as you're all dying to hear about Mary. I've currently written over 15,000 words for Mary's content...just 25,000+ to go.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Who told you that you won't have that option? Because it weren't me. All I'm going to say is that there will be multiple resolutions to dealing with Darnell...some more extreme than others.
Man, I just wanted to get him out of the picture, killing him seems a bit much. Ah who am I kidding, hes 110% dead.

Reactions: obiwan and skullker

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
The MC getting NTR'd route isn't in the game yet. Besides one guy (it's a trap!) having a crush on one of the girls (and her mom) in the game, the MC doesn't steal anyone from anyone yet on the current path. That'll change next update though with a married woman and her bitchy daughter.
Bro I also wanna play this game...can you tell me If the MOM is safe from NTR or not?
If she is safe then i will give it a try....please tell me...will she be safe from NTR?

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
Guys? MOM charecter will be safe from NTR?
Please tell me i wanna give it a try...but i dont like NTR..
so the MOM will be safe?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Guys? MOM charecter will be safe from NTR?
Please tell me i wanna give it a try...but i dont like NTR..
so the MOM will be safe?
Depends what you mean by 'safe'. In the current version, there's a scene where the villain (or 'bull' or whatever) talks lewdly to the mother character in front of MC, but that's it. So long as you never play the NTR route (if and when it's actually added), then that should probably be all you'll have to put up with.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234
3.40 star(s) 347 Votes