• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That would explain the over the top dildo. Seriously though that thing is the size of one of the dildos they use for prolapse video and those are :sick:, not a fan.
what i meant to say she said say hi to your neighbor and when the main character questioned it she giggled :unsure:

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
do you speak seriously friend? wow It would be great if they did a Fan Art. I know your work and I know you're very good.
know my work :unsure:. Yeah I might have some free time this weekend and I'll see If I can whip something up. Who's your favorite female?

Reactions: Silf

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
Does this game have save compatibility? I want to know before delete the previous version

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Does this game have save compatibility? I want to know before delete the the previous version
Nope, and even if did, save for unity games are usually in a sub folder of the Roaming folder on your computer, in this case its in the registry, so it wouldn't matter anyway.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Nope, and even if did, save for unity games are usually in a sub folder of the Roaming folder on your computer, in this case its in the registry, so it wouldn't matter anyway.
if you use the the code to unlock the first save in the first page you can unlock everything up to the recent content

Reactions: RedPillBlues
3.50 star(s) 343 Votes