DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Netori may not be the type of NTR you want but it's still NTR so you have it now ;)and unlike Netorare most people don't have a problem with it.
ppl have a problem with netorare bro :p
just go back a few pages and c.. netori is ok.. but when it happens to mc and mc is u .. then problem starts :D

m5e39

May 1, 2017
Netori may not be the type of NTR you want but it's still NTR so you have it now ;)and unlike Netorare most people don't have a problem with it.
All the netori typo games, have an menction what said the ntr is the mc beeing a netori,like "Netori" or something like NTRing, but here, the developer said it will be NTR, a long time ago, realy long time, and if it will be Netori, the tang has to be changed, or NTRing, not just NTR

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
All the netori typo games, have an menction what said the ntr is the mc beeing a netori,like "Netori" or something like NTRing, but here, the developer said it will be NTR, a long time ago, realy long time, and if it will be Netori, the tang has to be changed, or NTRing, not just NTR
i think it has NTR because earlier in the game one can see darnell eyeing for mc mom and sis.. it definitely has Netorare content.. im sure.. atleast in the books.. and the way mc mom responded to darnell she wont be had to pursue

m5e39

May 1, 2017
i think it has NTR because earlier in the game one can see darnell eyeing for mc mom and sis.. it definitely has Netorare content.. im sure.. atleast in the books.. and the way mc mom responded to darnell she wont be had to pursue
yeah man, but those scene r in the game for a long time, without continuation

m5e39

May 1, 2017
yeah im saying.. the dev must be mentioning that Netorare content.. having mom falling/submitting to darnell
dude, i know what r u saiyng, and he said "it will be NTR", for at least a year, i'm waiting for that at least for a year (not just me), and nothing, i just think this dont have any ntr in this, and if it will be, then when finaly the content have some update, then u can say this have ntr, but now dont

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
dude, i know what r u saiyng, and he said "it will be NTR", for at least a year, i'm waiting for that at least for a year (not just me), and nothing, i just think this dont have any ntr in this, and if it will be, then when finaly the content have some update, then u can say this have ntr, but now dont
Dude the game is still early in development, the main path has barely started, if you want your divisive fetish you can wait. Just walk away.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
so i'm guessing the incest portion is just gone forever huh?
It's on Patreon. Yes. This has been a thing for a whole year now, across all major games gaining legitimate traction.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Dude the game is still early in development, the main path has barely started, if you want your divisive fetish you can wait. Just walk away.
I get the point of the tag being removed, I also see the point of it being up. I don't care personally care for cucking in either fashion, I just don't reel back like it's battery acid in my eyes like a lotta people do.

I will say though, I don't think we can say it's really EARLY development, Taffy Tales is definitely 14 months old now.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I get the point of the tag being removed, I also see the point of it being up. I don't care personally care for cucking in either fashion, I just don't reel back like it's battery acid in my eyes like a lotta people do.

I will say though, I don't think we can say it's really EARLY development, Taffy Tales is definitely 14 months old now.
When the plan is for 3 main routes, and the first one isn't even a fifth complete I would still consider it early. The game isn't new, but its nowhere near done.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Mega Link here. (adding for Mac and Android version.)

Taffy Tales patch v.0.10.5b

For Win Version.

For Mac Version.( edit. Now its 0.10.5b) before was 0.10.5a sorry for wrong version)

For Android version.

BTW i dont know it work for Mac and Android -Please confirm for that. before i ask Staff for upload on OP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT - NOTE : change Mac Version from 0.10.5a to 0.10.5b sorry for that wrong version. now all ok..

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes