voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Not changed, and honestly, everything with Clara is depressing as fuck. I like fucked up games, but even for me that shit was... yeesh.
From the way I understood those scenes, she actually enjoyed it, so it didn't disturb me much.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
"Family ties". So the most loyal auditory was betrayed by you.
Betrayal implies we had some type of a say in the matter. You understand it wasn't a choice right? Patreon across the board basically used told Devs to abandon Incest and content they deemed inappropriate to or face total termination. That's it, us out of a job, no more game for you.

You can not promise to make NTR and not to make it for a year. Personally i hate that shit. I just dont understand it, but you made a promise to your auditory and someone really anticipating it.
We did promise, and we will deliver.

The openings to the other routes were mean't to be implemented this updated, time restraints have pushed them back into the Technical update.

And I never promised I would hap-haphazardly throw in that NTR for the sake of it. I'd rather produce a quality NTR route. Again, I've already stated, there's a schedule of when content is going to be implemented.

Do you think that this will continues forever, that your auditory would continue to listen to you promises? You can see the examples than it wont last long. Big brother. Summertime "something". Dual family. Than there was other game.
-Dual Family has promised an update for literally a whole year and constantly changes it's deadlines.
-Big Brother caved in on itself.
-And whatever issues Summertime Saga have is their own, not ours.
-Wootch outright abandoned his project and just kept cashing in.

We have done none of those things, nor do we intend to.

People stop trusting developers.
People stop trusting developers when they stop producing quality content and just produce hot air.
We have something to show for our work.
I'm also very upfront with any limitations or issues we run into.

I'm still not patreon, gosh i not gonna even play this game until "fan made" patch appears.
The opening scenes as stated is being redrafted...but *cough* the dialogue is designed to work for Mary that if you enter her name or *cough* something else. It will still work.

Do you think i am the only one like that? I dont need VN to fap, i need it for story, i'm not fapping on VN games. I know some members of this site that play VN for romance. For love story. Why do you think that logic ruining would be a plus for your game? Why do you think that everything continues the same? Yes, most of the blaberring about NTR or incest are from people that not gonna become patreons, but i'm a patreon of some other games already, i will become a patreon if this game would be interesting for me.
And i'm not the only one who thinks like that.
Good thing I've been writing the Main plot then isn't it?
Who has stated there won't be a love story? Because it weren't me. I only stated there wouldn't be a major love route at this time. I never said there wouldn't be softer romance content.

By the way, all this talk of 'dishonesty' etc etc.

If you were a Patreon... (or scrolled back a few pages)

You would have known that the Patrons were given a Poll on which characters they wanted to feature for the next updates.
Those characters scripts are now being processed and written for the next 3 mega updates.

(In what order the characters get their update is not being revealed at this time).

In fact, we're giving the Patrons exactly what they've ordered.

Had they chosen Darnell, they would have got the development of the NTR route much sooner.

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
When i try to put a camera in Priscilla house the game will crash. I can't doing anything with this problem even can't go back home and the screen will go blank.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Is the Priscilla-stables quest broken (or not fully implemented)? She tells me to follow her but then nothing happens and she's nowhere to be found.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes