Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
As a new player i like this game but the main problem is my game keep freezing when i want to put the camera that i buy in Priscilla shop and the text box will go blank like the picture i post below me. I already re-download this game again in FAP-Nation.com but the game still have same problem. I hope the game developer fix this as soon as possible.

Reactions: Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
As a new player i like this game but the main problem is my game keep freezing when i want to put the camera that i buy in Priscilla shop and the text box will go blank like the picture i post below me. I already re-download this game again in FAP-Nation.com but the game still have same problem. I hope the game developer fix this as soon as possible.
same here , i started a new game , now i am stuck at my room when i put plumber outfit , its freeze and showing a black text color .

Reactions: nono_boulot

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I did a search of this thread .........saw that there have been many requests for an Incest patch.....and the developer did say that he had to replace his scripts to meet Patreon's guidelines ...........I think this game deserves a patch .......Most other games have circumvented Patreons restrictions by releasing patches ....Just putting it out there :)
What is this game and do you have a link?

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
A great game! But it would be even better for me if I could translate it into my language! Where can I find the text file?

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
There is a plan...Though when said plan is integrated depends on resources and whether it is green-lit by Uber.
Will that content be avoidable? I’m pretty consistent with my desire not to share with other males, whether biped or quadruped.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
lostraven i started a new game , now i am stuck at my room when i put plumber outfit , its freeze and showing a black text color . some how i passed the plumber but the game its freeze and showing black screen when i put the camera , any help ?

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
The NTR/Cuckold and Friendship routes are entirely seperate routes from the Main route.
From the way you've been describing the "choice" for "routes" I'm guessing it's going to be like the "love" and "slave" routes in Four Elements Trainer, when you make a choice about 5 minutes into the chapter that completely changes the entire route and story for the chapter. Perhaps if you say "like Four Elements Trainer" people will get it?

Reactions: lostraven

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i cant believe this ; ty for the reply and for the help , for the details and for the bug fix and have a good day humans !

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
i know you guys already said you weren't planning on adding it, but man if this game had animated scenes it would be a masterpiece

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Anything like that would be optional if it was integrated.
Hey, I've been observing your game for quite a while now and after this update I've decided to become your patron. Your script is really good, many levels higher than 99% of the games out there. Visuals complement it nicely as well.

However I'd like to warn you that if you engage too much into NTR related content you may lose some of your patrons.
Majority of the people is very sensitive when it comes to this genre and on the other hand vanilla tropes are defnitely most popular among the masses and will net you more support and recognition over period of time. Hence it's not too late to reconsider.

Personally I don't mind NTR at all, but I know what I've seen when it comes to reactions to this kind of content and they usually aren't too good. This may really impede your development.

There has been this eternal conflict between vanilla fags and ntr lovers(I'd like to say discriminatory term "cucks" but ntr isn't about cuckoldry alone, there are different kinds) for years now after all...go see any ntr doujin and you will almost always find a comment like "death to all cucks" haha. This shit will never change.

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
I think this sort of thing would be good once majority of the game has been finished. Adding animation will prolong development process and in my humble opinion it's good to strike the iron while it's hot.
Yeah i think they said that it slowing down development was their main deterrent from adding them, which i understand, and the last thing i want is for this game's development process to mirror Summertime Saga's. It's more just wishful thinking on my part than anything

Reactions: Qianke
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes