RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
thank you for that, but why the fuck is there a piece of software in the backyard of this bitches house that make zero sense
I agree, doesn't make much sense. We should at the least have to break into her house or something, if not just outright buy if from the store. In fact with the breaking in that could be a juicy idea for a scene.

Reactions: Morah SDG

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I am for the idea myself I love beautiful pregnant women hope they do decide to implement that but I can live with out the tag until it is actually in the game
I don't know if you've heard or not but the plan is to have impregnation and pregnancy eventually.

Reactions: APoc1

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If the game is tagged for NTR because it's "planned to be implemented", shouldn't pregnancy tag also be up there, since it is also a content planned for the future?
The reason that pregnancy isn't in the tag list yet is because there's none of the content in the game. NTR on the other hand, while not having a lot of content, it does have a lot of setting up for heavy NTR in the intro.

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
It's at the mall front, which you first need to unlock.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But for some reason on all my new game playthroughs on 10.5b the exit to mall front will not appear, causing all locations at the mall to be unavailable for the rest of the game.
Thanks Dude :)

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
The game starts straight into the settings screen. How do I get past that?

EDIT: Fixed it. My antivirus was putting Assembly-CSharp.dll into quarantine. I removed it from the quarantine and put it back in the Data\Managed folder and all is running good now.

Reactions: APoorSoul
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes