Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Thank you for the welcome!
Also i'm trying to write a review of the game, but I couldn't write anything on the review page
You have to click on first the red stars(main 1st page) then it will popup with "text menu" now its enable to write on.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Hey, are there any scenes in this where it isn't the other personality in control or at least where we can hear what the normal side of him is thinking while it's happening?

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I'm at the quest where I need to place cameras.
I've placed one in Priscilla's shower, one on her mirror and one on the seat in her room. When I try leaving the hall I still get the message that I need to place camera's.

Did I miss anything, do I have to place them in a certain order?

D

Deleted member 1123151

How to unlock gym , click option is not appearing on mall

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks but I wanna start from the begining since I got a bug in last release and couldn't do a bunch of stuff
Cheat code to start from beginning with all the cash is "fzyeow" cap sensitive

Jay1979

May 4, 2017
Hi can anyone help, I'm trying to install on Android but I keep getting 'App Not Installed'. As far as I'm aware my 'permissions' are set to accept. I've installed other games with no issues, just this one and off have downloaded and tried from multiple sites.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Interesting, I'll give this a shot. Also I happen to have a thing for feminine boys, so danny is an immedate +1 to hardness. Furthermore, isn't Mary the mother and Tiffany the sis? I'm confused now.

jayhood

Apr 13, 2018
I did the "Retrieve Tiffany's Ball" quest out of order it seems, since it was after that I received a ball from her and subsequently lost it. Problem is, I have no idea what to do with the "Search for the ball with Becca" quest line. I can go to Becca's house front but nothing is interactable there, I can go into the neighbor's backyard, and I can look around my house, but I'm not seeing anything to let me finish the quest, and right now the map button is actually locked out so I can't do ANYTHING until this quest is done, it seems.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I did the "Retrieve Tiffany's Ball" quest out of order it seems, since it was after that I received a ball from her and subsequently lost it. Problem is, I have no idea what to do with the "Search for the ball with Becca" quest line. I can go to Becca's house front but nothing is interactable there, I can go into the neighbor's backyard, and I can look around my house, but I'm not seeing anything to let me finish the quest, and right now the map button is actually locked out so I can't do ANYTHING until this quest is done, it seems.
Go to Priscilla's house iirc and Becca should be there waiting.

jayhood

Apr 13, 2018
Go to Priscilla's house iirc and Becca should be there waiting.
That's the thing, I CAN'T get to Priscilla's house. The option to go to Taffy Town is gone, the map option is gone, literally the only locations I can visit are MC's house and sub areas, neighbor's backyard, and Becca's house front.

I loaded up a previous save file and decided to try it without getting the ball first, and it let me go to Priscilla's, but once I'm there the map option is blocked again and I can't go to the backyard after I talk to Becca.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
That's the thing, I CAN'T get to Priscilla's house. The option to go to Taffy Town is gone, the map option is gone, literally the only locations I can visit are MC's house and sub areas, neighbor's backyard, and Becca's house front.

I loaded up a previous save file and decided to try it without getting the ball first, and it let me go to Priscilla's, but once I'm there the map option is blocked again and I can't go to the backyard after I talk to Becca.
It is likely a bug the fact that the quests are spawning out of order something I noticed as well is likely the cause. There have been many bugs for some and not so many for others. I had a few but I avoided most of the quest ones because I played the last ver 6 times and it was still fresh on what should happen when. Sorry wish I had better advice for you

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes