Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Format File: .Webp
Program Used: WebPconv < [You Can use the same program for the decoding the files if you want to]

Taffy Tales [v0.10.5b] CG:

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ANNOUNCEMENT: PATREON GOAL REACHED!

Well, it's finally happened. We can finally dedicate ourselves FULL-TIME to the development of Taffy Tales!
What does this mean? Well for starters it means I'll have more time to draw and refine the game to an even higher standard than it is now.

In light of reaching our goal, and as part of our policy to improve the quality of production, we thought we'd share some news with you. :)

NEW STRETCH GOAL:

You
may have noticed that a new goal has been added. We never actually consideredreaching this goal, and we're already overwhelmed by your amazing support in letting uswork full time doing what we love!

This new goal is so we can begin the process of HIRING a new CODER to help further increase development speed. This new stretch goal also covers me being able to get some new shinyand expensive hardware (and software) to hopefully further increase both the production speed and quality of future updates. :)

SO WHAT'S NEXT?

Well first off all, Lostraven has sent me over all of the content that couldn't quite make it into the previous update, AND a re-draft of the opening and some earlier scenes in the game! Don't worry, nothing is being stripped from the game, we're just adding more options to make the game feel as interactive as possible. :)

All of this content will come courtesy of a 'TECHNICAL UPDATE'. We want to make sure everything (including the coding and bugs) are ironed out to the best of our ability before starting the Mega updates.

OKAY BUT WHEN'S THE NEXT 'REAL UPDATE?'

AFTER THE TECHNICAL UPDATE RELEASES, we begin the process of the first of the Mega updates...

I know, I know...

This is what you voted on the Polls for. We can now finally reveal the order of the Mega updates!
1.) A combined Becca/Clara update. (Over 40K words written!)
2.) The fabled MARY update! (Over 50K words written!)
3.) The Tiffany update! (To be written!)

And now a few words from the writer, Lostraven.
'Hey guys, I know you desperately want the Mary update done, and many of you will want to know why it isn't first on the block. At the time, due to the size and scale of these mega updates, we didn't want to start with Mary in-case it was simply too overwhelming. We certainly want to avoid any dips in quality due to exhaustion on our part. In light of this, the 'Main story' that is being introduced into the game now flows through the three Mega-updates cohesively, and we couldn't be more excited to show you what we're working on!

Thankfully, all of fears were unfounded, as we now have the time to deliver these characters updates justice without burning ourselves out :)

From the bottom of our hearts we wish to say thank you,

We hope we continue to deliver the content you guys enjoy and push the boundaries with what's expected of us.

- Taffy Tales team

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So is there any NTR or not ? Since first-post statement is non-conclusive.
If you are looking to get cucked as the player, then no. There is heavy cucking of another man though. The only NTR you experience as the character is the early beginning.

• Love
Reactions: DD69-1

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
So is there any NTR or not ? Since first-post statement is non-conclusive.
MC getting cucked Nope but theres a little taste of ntr between MC's Sister and Darnnel at the beginning of the game.

MC Cucking another Char Yes.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
MC getting cucked Nope but theres a little taste of ntr between MC's Sister and Darnnel at the beginning of the game.

MC Cucking another Char Yes.
So I have been trying to get my head around this NTR thing I am not really familiar with it. So the scene where the MC and Darnell with Tiffany at the track is NTR? for some reason I was thinking NTR was all about rape.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I have scene that type of scenario before in may different forms just did not know there was a term for it. So then Netori is when the MC is doing the stealing ala MC and Gerda with harry getting cuckold. do I have this right?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes