RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So I have been trying to get my head around this NTR thing I am not really familiar with it. So the scene where the MC and Darnell with Tiffany at the track is NTR? for some reason I was thinking NTR was all about rape.
I wouldn't say its NTR, but its definitely leading to NTR.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I wouldn't say its NTR, but its definitely leading to NTR.
I think I understand better now though the main difference between netorare and netori is the POV if it is the MC getting NTR he is watching his lover get banged/raped whatever that is Netorare and if the MC is the one doing the stealing so to speak then it is Netori. have scene these things for many years in Hentai just was not aware of the slang for it .

U

User_32285

I think I understand better now though the main difference between netorare and netori is the POV if it is the MC getting NTR he is watching his lover get banged/raped whatever that is Netorare and if the MC is the one doing the stealing so to speak then it is Netori. have scene these things for many years in Hentai just was not aware of the slang for it .
This post might be usefull https://f95zone.to/threads/the-things-we-do-for-love-ep-1-2-dseductiongames.19661/post-1796737

Reactions: APoc1

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
So I have been trying to get my head around this NTR thing I am not really familiar with it. So the scene where the MC and Darnell with Tiffany at the track is NTR? for some reason I was thinking NTR was all about rape.
Well it could lead to a Ntr Situation later in the game depending on your choices. [Still Not Develped]

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
hey lostraven can you clear some things up for me so these 'mega updates' what does that mean ? does it mean these are the stories that branch of in their own thing so that you dont have to complete other story lines to finish one of these mega updates ? also when the mary update drops will it have a incest patch ? cause i heard the incest content was cencord for now and lastly i suppose Mary will have other updates in the future this wont be her last update and full story ?
The 1st Mega Updates will bring in the main story heavily as well as new game mechanics. The second and third mega updates can then be completed seperately similar to Priscilla and Gerda but once both are completed they will converge again for additional scenes. Some characters will be totally seperate side characters altogether that you can complete anytime, but the Megas will function slightly different.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So in the end you have to complete evrything to truly finish the game and what about mary’s update will that bring a i patch update i heard people talking about that ?
Hopefully the technical update should resolve the issue...if everything goes according to plan.

Reactions: RedPillBlues
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes