TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I feel like that the Supreme Tier is a mistake. There's already a lot of characters in the game, there's a NTR route in the future,...and then OC chars will get added as well? Just seems like it will go at the cost of other content.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I feel like that the Supreme Tier is a mistake. There's already a lot of characters in the game, there's a NTR route in the future,...and then OC chars will get added as well? Just seems like it will go at the cost of other content.
There'll be a point we have that capped. Otherwise it could get ridiculous.

I'd imagine it's near impossible to write something when we have no idea what you're doing with her. If she's a slut you'd write it differently than if she was a prude and whatnot. I could write up a few scenes myself but if I don't know the direction you're taking her they'll be quite bland and shallow.
I think what I want to see is less to do with slutty or prudish but more just unique scenes that could at some point be fitted in, more in-depth than just generic 'doggystyle anal please' but not a whole epic either. There was a pretty cool suggestion about making a 'bet' with her doing the running for example I rather liked.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
There'll be a point we have that capped. Otherwise it could get ridiculous.

I think what I want to see is less to do with slutty or prudish but more just unique scenes that could at some point be fitted in, more in-depth than just generic 'doggystyle anal please' but not a whole epic either. There was a pretty cool suggestion about making a 'bet' with her doing the running for example I rather liked.
Thank you, it pleases my poor soul you liked it

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Well if I can throw my 2 cents in, I love the idea of a big sis seeing how well hung the MC is and saying something along the lines of "I guess you're not so little anymore, are you bro?" Obviously it fits this game a bit better than Amity Park, but the idea is there for both. As always, feel free to ignore my musings, but if you'd like I could whip a scene up in a bit, especially if you can't get bro/sis stuff on pateron.

Reactions: lostraven

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Shi' mate, does that mean my original idea of a Cthulhu warlock worshipper Bobby Woe "The Nutsacker" in the game is a thing that can happen now? :p

Anyhow, I'm usually strictly opposed on letting the players decide what content, or in what order, do they want in. I've always taken it as a restriction on the side of the artist and a sign of his lack of interest and effort put on his product, it always reminds me of that episode in The Simpsons where the kids get to say all the silly things they want in a toy.

'Tis naturally a different thing of course and i actually like the idea. I bet the comment section in that post is getting nicely overcrowded with some of the most steamy, fucked up, ideas Uber's most naughty patrons have being waiting their entire life to tell them... if only i wasn't a poor fuck i could see them :p

sky0dragon

May 15, 2018
Shi' mate, does that mean my original idea of a Cthulhu warlock worshipper Bobby Woe "The Nutsacker" in the game is a thing that can happen now? :p
I think he still need to give it the go ahead, also some people give some great ideas for characters... your is trash thought

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Bah unfiltered APoc says " go ahead shmo ahead it is almost always a bad idea to let the "fans choose" any idea's for the creators vision. It almost always results in mud". Imo let the creators create and if people don't like it, let them eat cake. I just want to see what someone who thinks differently than me comes up with. It might , I don't know expand my horizons. Are they creating art or are they just placating the masses?

Reactions: looderthanu

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

Anyhow, I'm usually strictly opposed on letting the players decide what content, or in what order, do they want in. I've always taken it as a restriction on the side of the artist and a sign of his lack of interest and effort put on his product, it always reminds me of that episode in The Simpsons where the kids get to say all the silly things they want in a toy.

'Tis naturally a different thing of course and i actually like the idea. I bet the comment section in that post is getting nicely overcrowded with some of the most steamy, fucked up, ideas Uber's most naughty patrons have being waiting their entire life to tell them... if only i wasn't a poor fuck i could see them :p
Me thinks this will be a one off, (my challenge anyway), one just wants to see Tiffany's Bedroom XD this was more of an experiment (for me at least) I think to see how this level of community involvement plays out, thankfully we still have the right to deny anything if its that far swung crazy.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
As far as an interesting brother/sister scene goes, there's one idea that sticks in my head:

The sister is teasing the brother (depending on what sort of dynamic you want to write, you can flip the roles here, I suppose) about seemingly being a virgin/prude. The brother strongly argues against this, and says that he's better at sex than the sister, that he could make any woman cum easily (could be true or a bluff, depending on player progress?), and accuses her of being a sexless robot (or pillow princess, or some other insult of that nature). The argument gets even more heated and boils over into a debate into who could make the other cum first, before one of the two gets so riled up that they throw the other onto the bed to prove their point.

I dunno if this sort of scene would fit the relationship you're planning to write between Tiff and the MC, but it's just food for thought until get a brainwave for something better

3.50 star(s) 352 Votes