Rakanizu

Feb 10, 2019
I have v. 0.10.5b but im stuck in a bug in priscilla house where one of the cameras doent work how do i fix that please

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
I'm blocked when I need to find a rope to help to get the ball.. I found the rope, but now, what do I need to do ?

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
All my saves are gone in 0.10.5b. They still appear in 0.10.5a.
I managed to get my saves back but they don't work anyways. The UI is gone. Do I really have to replay everything again?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sblofobroz

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Alright @lostraven, I got some
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit- I misread, you were asking for a scene. If you want ideas for a scene shouldn't you give us an idea about the direction Tiffany's path is going to take? Is it going to be a romantic path, a blackmail path, or something else? If someone were to write out a idea for lets say a romantic scene and the Tiffany path is about mind breaking her or something, that guys idea was kind of a waste of time. Am I missing were this was announced or something?

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alright @lostraven, I got some
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit- I misread, you were asking for a scene. If you want ideas for a scene shouldn't you give us an idea about the direction Tiffany's path is going to take? Is it going to be a romantic path, a blackmail path, or something else? If someone were to write out a idea for lets say a romantic scene and the Tiffany path is about mind breaking her or something, that guys idea was kind of a waste of time. Am I missing were this was announced or something?
Yes I've made a little mental note that perhaps the wording was a little...off. We wanted a delicate balance, a unique scene but not some huge plot driven one, nor one so basic that it was just 'doggy anal.' So somewhere in between.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes I've made a little mental note that perhaps the wording was a little...off. We wanted a delicate balance, a unique scene but not some huge plot driven one, nor one so basic that it was just 'doggy anal.' So somewhere in between.
I still think that we should know what kind of direction the route is going to take without spoiling it, you wouldn't want 100 ideas that are completely out of line with the story you've written for her.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I still think that we should know what kind of direction the route is going to take without spoiling it, you wouldn't want 100 ideas that are completely out of line with the story you've written for her.
Yeah, just broad brushstrokes would be fine. Obviously, my suggestion is completely the wrong kind of thing, I should have realised beforehand. I'd like another go, but there's not much point unless I can be sure it won't be discounted for being completely out of whack with set plans.

Reactions: RedPillBlues
3.50 star(s) 352 Votes