lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I still think that we should know what kind of direction the route is going to take without spoiling it, you wouldn't want 100 ideas that are completely out of line with the story you've written for her.
Yeah, just broad brushstrokes would be fine. Obviously, my suggestion is completely the wrong kind of thing, I should have realised beforehand. I'd like another go, but there's not much point unless I can be sure it won't be discounted for being completely out of whack with set plans.
Part of the problem with this one I think is probably on my head,
as it's quite awkward what I want.

Broadly speaking, the scene itself is open to whatever you want, it could be romance, domination or whatever in-between for Tiffany and the MC, as it's mean't to be a stand-alone scene (or two) max for the characters later on, so nothing that would require epic sweeping assumptions on the plot in general.

What it is more about is Complex sex/teasing scene:- An ideal example is actually the running bet suggestion (Where the MC and Tiffany bet over who'll win a race), it's not so restrictive on plot, because I could put that in anywhere and it'd work well, and doesn't work off of any random plot assumptions, but it's also not so simple as 'please put in reverse cowgirl.'

This one is slightly more a balancing act. The general thought process is that the supreme pie is for anyone to put in their own OC and be allowed a more open narrative etc, while this was more restricted to just a scene (or two if it's very good) max for lower tiers to bring in some more community involvement.

We're being very careful that nothing plot jeopardising get's introduced.
It's difficult to discuss the plot without giving away major plot points, but hope this helps.

You guys should make a Discord server for the game, would be useful
We are working on it.

OTHER NEWS:
We 'May' have the technical update ready by the end of the month BUT THAT IS NOT GOSPEL.
Lots of shit can go wrong etc etc.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Part of the problem with this one I think is probably on my head,
as it's quite awkward what I want.

Broadly speaking, the scene itself is open to whatever you want, it could be romance, domination or whatever in-between for Tiffany and the MC, as it's mean't to be a stand-alone scene (or two) max for the characters later on, so nothing that would require epic sweeping assumptions on the plot in general.

What it is more about is Complex sex/teasing scene:- An ideal example is actually the running bet suggestion (Where the MC and Tiffany bet over who'll win a race), it's not so restrictive on plot, because I could put that in anywhere and it'd work well, and doesn't work off of any random plot assumptions, but it's also not so simple as 'please put in reverse cowgirl.'
Well in that case I still think my idea of Tiffany catching the MC and Gerda together, getting interested as a result ,and taking him for a ride herself still works. Just a scene rather then a whole plot line.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I really like @kiribito's idea of MC cumming in her protein shake. I know you guys have already done cumming on food for Mary so maybe you'd be against it but it'd be cool. You could possibly add her finding out but not saying anything, and eventually having her come straight to the source before a workout.

My other idea is for her to catch MC spying on her in the shower and telling him off, then to come and ambush MC in the shower with some cold water/water balloon or other prank but MC's massive cock stops her dead in her tracks, leaving her at a loss for words. Maybe MC can then walk past her and slap her fat ass just to lay his cards on the table but also put the ball in her court. I'd love to see someone pursue MC rather than the other way around, and not in a "I need my drugs" way like Sara might eventually do. Mary and Tiffany, I would argue, make the most sense because they have a moral reason to not have started already when we take control of MC.

• Love
Reactions: Haremskönig

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I really like @kiribito's idea of MC cumming in her protein shake. I know you guys have already done cumming on food for Mary so maybe you'd be against it but it'd be cool. You could possibly add her finding out but not saying anything, and eventually having her come straight to the source before a workout.

My other idea is for her to catch MC spying on her in the shower and telling him off, then to come and ambush MC in the shower with some cold water/water balloon or other prank but MC's massive cock stops her dead in her tracks, leaving her at a loss for words. Maybe MC can then walk past her and slap her fat ass just to lay his cards on the table but also put the ball in her court. I'd love to see someone pursue MC rather than the other way around, and not in a "I need my drugs" way like Sara might eventually do. Mary and Tiffany, I would argue, make the most sense because they have a moral reason to not have started already when we take control of MC.
I have never understood the appeal of secretly cumming on a girl's food. It doesn't entirely put me off, I just don't understand the appeal at all. Spying followed by reverse spy and prank (gone wrong) on the other hand sounds like a lot of fun.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I have never understood the appeal of secretly cumming on a girl's food. It doesn't entirely put me off, I just don't understand the appeal at all. Spying followed by reverse spy and prank (gone wrong) on the other hand sounds like a lot of fun.
Same could be said by almost everything in regards to sex/fetishes. It's not necessarily meant to be "understandable".

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Horse training scene for Pricilla in the future as well, I hope.

And let's not forget our dog, he would be a good match for that bitch neighboor.

UP has actually made quite a bit of setups for future scenes in the game.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Horse training scene for Pricilla in the future as well, I hope.
I hope so too, but considering they both cant monetize it and its a pretty divisive fetish I have no problem waiting for it to be put in with at the end with a "unofficial" patch.

Reactions: obiwan

darkman21

Apr 18, 2018
where to get the gym clothes ?

Edit found the clothes, where is the gym ?

Edit 2 found it, for anyone asking go to the mall and click on the couple outside

Last edited:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Hate to beat the dead horse again, but I've got two questions about the NTR content in the game. Firstly, is it in yet? The OP just says as of v0.8, though if it's in I doubt they'd keep that notice up. Second, are we the ones cucking or are we getting cucked?

3.50 star(s) 352 Votes