Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
There's a mall?
GRRRRRRRRRR, why dont any events get triggered anymore.

Seems i am.

There is no walkktrough i take it?
If you get the quest for Gym it means you've already unlocked it i think. It's inside the Mall (the building infront of the university) but the first time you can only go there in the evening i believe. When you click the Mall Gerda is waiting infront, just talk to her.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
If you get the quest for Gym it means you've already unlocked it i think. It's inside the Mall (the building infront of the university) but the first time you can only go there in the evening i believe. When you click the Mall Gerda is waiting infront, just talk to her.
If you dont follow Darnell to her sister's workplace, the mall will always be locked even if you have advance the other quest with the husband & Wife.

Reactions: Krull and Vastro

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
There's a mall?
GRRRRRRRRRR, why dont any events get triggered anymore.
Have you done Sara/Becca's content? To get started on that you need to attend class by clicking on your desk in the classroom. It's a much too well-disguised button imo
Thanks.
I will check later.
I am only aware of clicking the teacher and the black kid. So the desk is probably it.
Yes, Becca content done. So probably Sara needed, if she is the teacher.

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
No, that was someone else.
I thought he was looking for the sportsfield in the school, my mall building is not yet unclickable. I had some tip, i will check it out later. Something with a clickable desk in the classroom.

Okay i found it..
She shoulda been outlined in black like the other 2. :/

-Finished it,-

Last edited:

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone :)

Just thought to touch base and say everything is going according to plan. I'm well under-way with the Technical update.

I do want to put emphasis that even though this WILL include the cut content from Priscilla's story, IT IS NOT A FULL UPDATE, this is so that when we start introducing the Poll winners 'Mega updates' we have the game as bug-free and as tightly coded as possible. :)

NEW TIER

As some of you eagle eyed viewers may have noticed, a new tier has been added. The 'Supreme Pie' tier is something I've toyed with for a while. but feel comfortable at last unveiling it.

Have an OC you're interested in having turn up in the game? We'll see what we can do! You'll work closely beside myself and Lostraven to bring your character to life with their own unique story, you'll get to approve the script for your character and put in-put in how you want your character to look and feel in the game, (And you may even see your character turn up in future updates!)

Not interested in adding your own character? That's fine, work with us to see some more of our juicy leading ladies doing what YOU want them to.

(Subject to some legal restrictions on content, while we will try our best to accommodate in the event we cannot do so a full refund will be offered. Depending on scene/content may be route restrictive).

LOSTRAVEN'S CHALLENGE...

Some of you may be thinking, 'there's no way I can afford the Supreme Pie but I have this amazing idea for a scene!'

Well, we present to you 'Lostraven's challenge!'

Present below in the comments your favorite idea for a scene with Tiffany and they'll placed into a poll for all $1 dollar and more Patreons to vote on what their chosen scene is.

The winning idea will find it's way into the game!

Worried your amazing idea will get over-looked and buried in the comments? Not to worry,

I'll be picking out ONE (or two if they're really good) and throwing it into the Poll.

(Subject to same legal restrictions on what can be accommodated).

That's all the news for now :)

In the meanwhile, we hope you enjoy this teaser with Priscilla. She's looking forward to her next date with you!

- Taffy Tales team
I have quite a corny scene in my mind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zeebrock

Feb 26, 2018
I'm stuck at Priscilla's house, literally stuck. Can't click on the map and no choice to move. No one is home so I can't enter the house either. I'm at 27.5% if that helps. Tried re-loading the saved game same thing. It's also my first save, not going to make that mistake again.

sky0dragon

May 15, 2018
I'm stuck at Priscilla's house, literally stuck. Can't click on the map and no choice to move. No one is home so I can't enter the house either. I'm at 27.5% if that helps. Tried re-loading the saved game same thing. It's also my first save, not going to make that mistake again.
Happened twice to me, just remember to not roam around to much and save often, got stuck on her house on different % and also you can get stuck in your own house not being able to even sleep

4h0h

May 28, 2019
Hi guys, I'm having the weirdest bug with the latest version of the game:
After the unity splash screen I instantly get thrown into the options menu.
Even though I hear sounds when clicking on some settings, it doesn't do anything and I'm basically stuck until I ALT+F4 out of the game.
I redownloaded the game multiple times now in hope it was just some corrupt files, but the problem persists.
All the previous versions of the game ran without issues for me.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I'd offer some insightful information on the update but I really don't have much.

Sent over some additional scene stuff etc, gonna be swell when it's put in.

Haven't heard from Uber in a few days, sent the stuff over before I went to Berlin. (Arrived home today). He's probably busy.

Continuing writing Tiffany tomorrow.

That's it.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
I just want to request to Uberpie and the writers to create more logical content/paths for the future.

It's not logical that the "secret software" is lying around next to the neighbors pool.

Please add things that the players can figure out by themself via logic instead of having to click randomly everywhere.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Please add things that the players can figure out by themself via logic instead of having to click randomly everywhere.
It says she has it in the dialogue, there's only her backyard to visit, it's not that hard.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
It says she has it in the dialogue, there's only her backyard to visit, it's not that hard.
Maybe it's for him cause of clicking the mouse too quickly :unsure:
For me that is sometimes a problem when i want to see next fappable picture :ROFLMAO:

3.50 star(s) 352 Votes