Jun 18, 2017
I'd offer some insightful information on the update but I really don't have much.

Sent over some additional scene stuff etc, gonna be swell when it's put in.

Haven't heard from Uber in a few days, sent the stuff over before I went to Berlin. (Arrived home today). He's probably busy.

Continuing writing Tiffany tomorrow.

That's it.
Uber is a German? Das ist gut

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
It says she has it in the dialogue, there's only her backyard to visit, it's not that hard.
Sure, but who leaves a CD on the ground that close to the pool? Not logical.

Very careless.

Knocking on the door or picking it up from a table would make more sense.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Sure, but who leaves a CD on the ground that close to the pool? Not logical.

Very careless.

Knocking on the door or picking it up from a table would make more sense.
I originally had it so we had it in the shop, but we don't want to keep saying 'BUY THIS AT THE SHOP! ALL YOUR NEEDS CAN BE BOUGHT AT THE SHOP!' Lol, I'll try change it soon to something more logical.

Reactions: geemergary

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
I originally had it so we had it in the shop, but we don't want to keep saying 'BUY THIS AT THE SHOP! ALL YOUR NEEDS CAN BE BOUGHT AT THE SHOP!' Lol, I'll try change it soon to something more logical.
Thank :)

If they really need to store their electronics and software by the pool, maybe there could be a table where it could be on.

I mean, whoever puts their CD:s next to the pool? :D

Just a suggestion!

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
It would have made more sense for her to have dropped the burner phone rather than have the voice changing software. That's at least a little more logical.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
because your video card is really outdated, i mean, it could be a old integred video card or a video card of 126-256mb with not support of pixel shader, and vertex shader 3.0 and above
it has worked on the last version, not on this ;)

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello Everyone! :)

I've decided to touch base and let you know how progress is doing for the technical update.

Progress is well underway, we are expecting a release for the start of next month. :)

I've finished up pretty much all the artwork, it's just the coding and some posing that needs to be added for the additional cut-content.

Lostraven has also kindly extended some of the scenes to give you that little bit more content for this update!

We'd like to also thank once again the extremely generous nature of our Patrons for supporting this project, we hope we can expand it even further now we're moving to commit ourselves full time to the project, (and hopefully one day add to our team!)

P.S By the way, We'll also be posting very shortly the Poll with the chosen few suggestions for 'Lostraven's challenge!' Remember, choose your favorite option for a unique one-off scene that'll appear in Tiffany's update!

And while we'd hate to love you and leave you, we'll give you this parting gift to tide things over while you wait. We're very excited to show you what Priscilla and our MC have been getting up to since we last saw them. Just what kind of girl is Priscilla deep down? Maybe you should take her out and find out for yourself?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello Everyone! :)

I've decided to touch base and let you know how progress is doing for the technical update.

Progress is well underway, we are expecting a release for the start of next month. :)

I've finished up pretty much all the artwork, it's just the coding and some posing that needs to be added for the additional cut-content.

Lostraven has also kindly extended some of the scenes to give you that little bit more content for this update!

We'd like to also thank once again the extremely generous nature of our Patrons for supporting this project, we hope we can expand it even further now we're moving to commit ourselves full time to the project, (and hopefully one day add to our team!)

P.S By the way, We'll also be posting very shortly the Poll with the chosen few suggestions for 'Lostraven's challenge!' Remember, choose your favorite option for a unique one-off scene that'll appear in Tiffany's update!

And while we'd hate to love you and leave you, we'll give you this parting gift to tide things over while you wait. We're very excited to show you what Priscilla and our MC have been getting up to since we last saw them. Just what kind of girl is Priscilla deep down? Maybe you should take her out and find out for yourself?
Am I the only one that finds something wrong with the posing in this scene? From that angle there's no way her feet would be able to touch the ground and her hands are doing god knows what. Maybe its just thrown together for the teaser? I sure hope this scene improves.

3.50 star(s) 352 Votes