Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
You're the asshole in this game. It's the fun of it. I'd say download it once it gets its coming update since saves don't carry over.
That's not quite accurate, it all depends on the choices you make within the game. Maybe later there will be situations where Darnell takes advantage over the girls around you.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I want ask something before I jump into this vn, Am I the Netori or am I getting Netorare'd?
Before playing any game here in this forum you may READ the First page (OP) where developers put some interesting info there like:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. As of V0.8 there is no NTR available what-so-ever! Once it is implemented, you will have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want that route to happen.
-From lostraven writer of TT-

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Not sure if this has been solved yet but I'm stuck on 2 quest setps: one where I have to meet Clara in the classroom w scotch tape and the other where I have to find a ruler. I swear I've looked everywhere and the store doesn't sell it. I have completed all other quests and have the scotch tape in my inventory but Clara never shows up the the classroom in the evening. Bugged?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Not sure if this has been solved yet but I'm stuck on 2 quest setps: one where I have to meet Clara in the classroom w scotch tape and the other where I have to find a ruler. I swear I've looked everywhere and the store doesn't sell it. I have completed all other quests and have the scotch tape in my inventory but Clara never shows up the the classroom in the evening. Bugged?
You have to find the ruler first, its in front of your sisters room.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Kupo97

Mar 1, 2018
Hi guys, I'm having the weirdest bug with the latest version of the game:
After the unity splash screen I instantly get thrown into the options menu.
Even though I hear sounds when clicking on some settings, it doesn't do anything and I'm basically stuck until I ALT+F4 out of the game.
I redownloaded the game multiple times now in hope it was just some corrupt files, but the problem persists.
All the previous versions of the game ran without issues for me.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I was getting the same issue, for some reason running the game straight from the .rar file, rather than extracting it and running that fixed it for me.

3.50 star(s) 352 Votes