KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
I'm stuck at Priscilla's house, I put all the cameras in their places but when I try to get out the house, two of them appear again in my inventory and it won't let me "escape".

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
I'm stuck at Priscilla's house, I put all the cameras in their places but when I try to get out the house, two of them appear again in my inventory and it won't let me "escape".
Odd; you put the cameras in the bathroom shower, Priscilla's mirror, and her cushion. After that I believe Gerda shows up for you to click on

Reactions: DiRossi23

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Odd; you put the cameras in the bathroom shower, Priscilla's mirror, and her cushion. After that I believe Gerda shows up for you to click on
That's what I do. I did try to put them in different order too, but Camera 2 and 3 seem to be bugged. Gerda doesn't shows at all neither.

silentshadow

Jun 11, 2018
[/引用]
It's a bug
You must completed this task before you sneak into jennifer's backyard to peep
now, you should replay or try to load old saves to avoid this bug.
(I'm not very sure....,but it work to me)

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Tiff has daddy issues is winning by a landslide right now. Too bad Patreon doesn't have like ranked choice voting, because that one's not even in my top 3.
Well that sucks. Thanks anyway. Could you tell me the other options people aren't voting for?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Well that sucks. Thanks anyway. Could you tell me the other options people aren't voting for?
1) Explore Tiffany's repressed Daddy kink. All good girls need their daddies.

2) Tiffany and MC have a Track racing bet. With the winner choosing the losers punishment.

3) Public sex with one other girl. But who will it be?

4) Tiffany Voyeur scene (Tiffany seeing something she shouldn't and enjoying it).

5) 'A rival Dom (Maria), has taken an interest in Tiffany. Perhaps it's time you showed her whose really boss in this Town?'

6) Adding something 'special' into Tiffany's milkshake. (She needs to get her vitamins somewhere!)

7) A 'fantasy' dream sequence. (Is it possible for two people to share a dream? What about an erotic dream?)

8) A 'surprise' blowjob (risky scene, almost leads to MC being caught)

9) 'A prank gone wrong' (Tiffany's 'revenge' may have got her more than she bargained for!)

You're welcome.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

2) Tiffany and MC have a Track racing bet. With the winner choosing the losers punishment.

4) Tiffany Voyeur scene (Tiffany seeing something she shouldn't and enjoying it).

5) 'A rival Dom (Maria), has taken an interest in Tiffany. Perhaps it's time you showed her whose really boss in this Town?'

6) Adding something 'special' into Tiffany's milkshake. (She needs to get her vitamins somewhere!)

7) A 'fantasy' dream sequence. (Is it possible for two people to share a dream? What about an erotic dream?)

9) 'A prank gone wrong' (Tiffany's 'revenge' may have got her more than she bargained for!)

You're welcome.
5 is actually so much better then number 1.

Reactions: Playaza and Andrash

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

You're welcome.
Damn this is a bummer, I'm still hoping UP says fuck it and put one of two of the simplier other suggestions. 6 sounds looks relatively simple to implement. And I agree that 5 is much better than 1. As we already have daddy issues for Priscilla.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
I know its not my place to ask for things but raven if you could possibly......... you know slide #6 in somewhere not as a plot point but more as a one off scene you'd make me the happiness dragon on the internet

3.50 star(s) 352 Votes