lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Thinking this way, won't LR end up with nothing to do? He's already super ahead of schedulle from the looks of it, dude's a machine.
*Screams in confused writer*
I'm about 15K words into Tiffany's update, but I was side tracked to add an additional 5K words to the Technical update and I've began writing for one of our new Supreme Pie Patreons, who will be getting a new OC added. Only about 2K words into that though.

Then once this wraps up I have some (shorter) writing to do for G-Zone for the other two projects I'm working on with them.

Believe me, there's no shortage or work.

suhailsj

Jul 18, 2018
I'm about 15K words into Tiffany's update, but I was side tracked to add an additional 5K words to the Technical update and I've began writing for one of our new Supreme Pie Patreons, who will be getting a new OC added. Only about 2K words into that though.

Then once this wraps up I have some (shorter) writing to do for G-Zone for the other two projects I'm working on with them.

When the next update coming,im burning alive here ;(

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017

dear writter, you'r still human or sleep at least 6 hours a day?

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

Good for you man, just be careful not to burn out. Personally I like doing my stuff ahead of time for the exact purpose of relaxing for as long as possible, I most definetly wouldn't be able to keep that kind of pace,.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hey Lostraven :D any news from uber about the tech update.=)
It shouldn't be too long, I'll be in touch once I finish up this mini script.
Good for you man, just be careful not to burn out. Personally I like doing my stuff ahead of time for the exact purpose of relaxing for as long as possible, I most definetly wouldn't be able to keep that kind of pace,.
I'm good, it's more about just finding the time to write than anything.

Anyway, Tomorrow I will be very drunk as it's my Stag night so no writing for me.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I can't get to the gym; the mall is still closed off probably due to a bug. Any help?
You have to meet them at their house first, if i remember correctly.

Last edited:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I thought this was at v9.0, now it's at 0.10.0... damn you extra zero... also isn't 0.10.0 supposed to be 1.0.0?, my knowledge of file versioning is failing me.

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes