lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
All extended scenes written, plus the first Supreme Pie script is complete, fucker ended up being way longer than I anticipated. Still just under halfway through with Tiffany's Script...Now, I wait.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
All extended scenes written, plus the first Supreme Pie script is complete, fucker ended up being way longer than I anticipated. Still just under halfway through with Tiffany's Script...Now, I wait.
Can we have any hints, about what the supreme pie scene/script involves?

Reactions: preglovr12

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Is the residual NTR setup for the beginning going to be reworked in this technical update or is that going to be later?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is the residual NTR setup for the beginning going to be reworked in this technical update or is that going to be later?
I have yet to play the update myself yet, so I can't comment.
Can we have any hints, about what the supreme pie scene/script involves?
There is a new OC who will be joining the rosta. (In fact a fair few will). Can't go into specifics more than that.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
How many new scenes should we expect from the new update?
The New Update hopefully should be having a full re-do, with additional content it's definitely over 10-15K words. So, there will be substantial content scattered around the place, not quite as much as the previous update and nowhere near what the Mega updates will be, but we hope it's pleasing. Until I get my hands on it I can't say much more but if everything we wanted to get in is in, early portions of the game should be re-done. You'll get a continuation of Priscilla's route with a couple other scenes scattered around, and many of the earlier scenes should be touched up etc. This will (hopefully) be the last time we have to backtrack to early portions of the game, and can just move forward from here.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes