lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
How many new scenes should we expect from the new update?
The New Update hopefully should be having a full re-do, with additional content it's definitely over 10-15K words. So, there will be substantial content scattered around the place, not quite as much as the previous update and nowhere near what the Mega updates will be, but we hope it's pleasing. Until I get my hands on it I can't say much more but if everything we wanted to get in is in, early portions of the game should be re-done. You'll get a continuation of Priscilla's route with a couple other scenes scattered around, and many of the earlier scenes should be touched up etc. This will (hopefully) be the last time we have to backtrack to early portions of the game, and can just move forward from here.

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
i know it's been asked a million times, but is there a chance of the good ol family bond coming back?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
i know it's been asked a million times, but is there a chance of the good ol family bond coming back?
Ummm.......there already is.
I found this VN during last update. Mc calls mom his mom and sis his sister. So there is a mod or patch

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
The New Update hopefully should be having a full re-do, with additional content it's definitely over 10-15K words. So, there will be substantial content scattered around the place, not quite as much as the previous update and nowhere near what the Mega updates will be, but we hope it's pleasing. Until I get my hands on it I can't say much more but if everything we wanted to get in is in, early portions of the game should be re-done. You'll get a continuation of Priscilla's route with a couple other scenes scattered around, and many of the earlier scenes should be touched up etc. This will (hopefully) be the last time we have to backtrack to early portions of the game, and can just move forward from here.
Will our existing saves work with these new mega updates?

Reactions: JayAn

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey everyone :)

We know you guys are dying to get your hands on the next update, we've been working around the clock to try get it out to you ASAP. We've got a substantial amount of content thanks to the extensions and a fair amount of re-working for much of the older content.

We should have this update wrapped up very soon, just doing some final alterations now.

As stated before, after this update I'll be taking a short break to recharge a little before trying to tackle the mega-updates. Thankfully, with the way things are going currently, we'll hopefully be able to hire on some extra help to make releases run more smoothly.

Thank you guys so much for bearing with us through all this, as a final teaser before the release.We just thought we'd share with you a little something.

Boy, it sure is getting hot in here recently, maybe you should take a shower and cool off? Like Becca here.

- Taffy Tales team

lordthuy941792

Jun 20, 2019
I want to report a possible bug in the 0.10.5b version. In Priscilla's house, after installing 3 cameras I can not get out of the house, in the inventory only 1 camera was used. That may be the game said that I need to install the cameras first. Thank you.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Lostraven said we was going to get the new update to PROOF-READ it. After that there is a possibility we get the new version tonight, but i wouldn't hold on to that. The new update is probably coming a day or two after that.

Reactions: sandor0011
3.50 star(s) 342 Votes