Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Jesus Christ guys, calm down. He's mentioned multiple times that it's setting up the MC taking these girls from him.

Reactions: DBOO
Nov 24, 2017
Yeah, this game is like an uncleanable diamond covered in vile, stinking, rotting human faeces. You have to just move on, that diamond is never gonna be worth putting up with the vomit inducing excrement. lol
Au Contraire. This is a diamond of the highest quality. It's just unfortunate that you aren't able to appreciate its brilliance. :)

When the dog finally gets to get in on the action, it'll truly be a masterpiece. I look forward to the developer making more progress on this untarnished gem.

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
Au Contraire. This is a diamond of the highest quality. It's just unfortunate that you aren't able to appreciate its brilliance. :)

When the dog finally gets to get in on the action, it'll truly be a masterpiece. I look forward to the developer making more progress on this untarnished gem.
doggos will take over every milf in the way... if uber actually updates the game it's been a month, let's hope every one accepts the story the game it's taking... just change the MC name to any other guy and try to feel the story in other perspective. like the tale of a cuck just don't make it personal... if you don't like cuck try playing a game indiscreet mother yukari 1 and 2 starts as the son's view and then changes to the mother's point. and the cucker is the son's friend... but is has shota so if you don't like it just don't get close. (*don't* was overused)

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
With over 100 $10 patrons I'm amazed the new build hasn't leaked yet.

*edit*

spoke too soon, OP Updated (Windows and Linux only at the moment)

Mark17

May 15, 2017
i se this discussion about cuckolding, but, is the mc doing the cucking or getting cucked?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
There's so much yammering about cuckolding when there's no NTR at all in this version. You spy on a chick getting orders from a mistress, you fap a couple of times, you grope your childhood girlfriend, you watch your mom sniff your underwear and that's about it for new scenes.

The minigame is dumb and handles like hell, so I would advise everyone to CG Rip instead of trying to get Lvl 3 corruption the legit way.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I see the game is still going strong as Cuck tales. Even if i put that all the cucks aside the mini game is so poorly optimized i have been trying to get to Lv3 corruption for so damn long. Its not a hard puzzle or anything but the placement of the puzzle itself is so damn hard it just never picks the pieces i select instead random pieces every damn time.
A QUICK SUGGESTION-
If the creator wants to stick to the puzzle system its cool. i think the slide puzzle would be a better format for this minigame though since its not easy to pull off a drag and drop one.

Its a shame tbh the artwork is fucking beautiful , but we rarely get any action. Its still in beta and all i get that but come on would it hurt to give us one or two HJ or something like that.

The game summarized -
View attachment 98039
Dude, there was no added "cuck" material this version. You have some kind of obsession.

In this version we get caught jerking off by the cleaning lady, jerk off to a classmate's ass, have an entire jerking off mini-game, ANOTHER jerking off minigame (but different), blackmail the femboy kid, watch a woman in a BDSM relationship handle dildo, aaand.... that's about it really. Plus the little from the original, of course.

Also; please no slide puzzles. They fuck with my brain.

What's needed is that the puzzle minigame in this one has to actually give you the piece that is highest in the "pile".

Reactions: Bix Lewd
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes