SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Nah it's all good. I don't mind at all really since I'm satisfied with the knowledge we're getting more lezzzz sheet. It's weird how slowly overtime I've started to like taffy tales more than summertime saga oof

Reactions: Big Daddy

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017
Nah it's all good. I don't mind at all really since I'm satisfied with the knowledge we're getting more lezzzz sheet. It's weird how slowly overtime I've started to like taffy tales more than summertime saga oof
The progression of Summertime Saga has dropped despite gaining so many patrons, the taffy tales duo has produced more content in the first half of 2019 than the Summertime Saga seven man team did the entire 2018 and 2019(till now) combined.

Feb 5, 2018
Image result for heisenberg you got me gif

...Nah, tbh it's probably just the last minute mini-games thrown in, they suck to code and make.
I find this very conflicting with the news update posted 25. Jun on Patreon. Now it sounds like there were made a decision to keep adding random stuff, instead of wrapping up the build. Which begs the question, has Uberpie been doing "final alterations" since tuesday, or has he kept on adding stuff? I bet it's the latter, which would explain why, day after day the build never gets done.

Had it been only coding and bug problems holding back the release, then I would understand. But if there indeed was made a decision to keep adding stuff, while giving us false hopes of release, then it's not okay and you won't get my hard-earned money.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
I find this very conflicting with the news update posted 25. Jun on Patreon. Now it sounds like there were made a decision to keep adding random stuff, instead of wrapping up the build. Which begs the question, has Uberpie been doing "final alterations" since tuesday, or has he kept on adding stuff? I bet it's the latter, which would explain why, day after day the build never gets done.

Had it been only coding and bug problems holding back the release, then I would understand. But if there indeed was made a decision to keep adding stuff, while giving us false hopes of release, then it's not okay and you won't get my hard-earned money.

Dude they are taking a break after this update. Since it's going to take a long time for the MEGA updates to come, they might want to put as much content as possible in this one.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Ok. Will there be, or will there not be crossdressing for Danny and the Husband. The Crossdressing for Danny has been teased from the get go, as has the Husbands. But nothing has come up for either yet.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

Okay here's the deal. I'm really drunk atm, but basically this update was originally supposed to largely just be a tech overhaul with 'some' cut content which ended snowballing into a full blown update. We're not entirely sure how this happened ourselves, but pretty much it's largely a mix of wanting to add more gameplay mechanics to move away from being a total VN and wanting to make it as enjoyable as possible for you all. So rather than a planned update from start to finish it's kinda be additions here and there, which is why it's things have played out the way they have...anyway I'm gonna lay down a bit. Yes.

3.50 star(s) 345 Votes