lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
When I get the Alpha in my hands, everyone will know. But given the fuck up with the dates already, I'd rather not add the next layer to the conspiracy theories that have managed to form in less than a week that we're stalling for time. As I have said before, this update did not go exactly to plan with how we'd normally produce one, I genuinely believed the update was imminent, after that was posted however, came another mild extension. Until I get MY hands on it, I'd rather not have everyone yelling about deadlines. You want someone to blame on fucking up the estimate, you're looking at him baby.

sandor0011

Dec 1, 2018
And an even weirder answer!

God I love that. Ladies and gentlemen, I submit to you, that if this forum could get paid for the sum amount of fapping it generates, F95 would have the equivalent GDP of a small country. Make it so!
haha
I did not notice that it was written was part of another message and yes fap things rules the world

Vikky007

Jul 22, 2017
When I get the Alpha in my hands, everyone will know. But given the fuck up with the dates already, I'd rather not add the next layer to the conspiracy theories that have managed to form in less than a week that we're stalling for time. As I have said before, this update did not go exactly to plan with how we'd normally produce one, I genuinely believed the update was imminent, after that was posted however, came another mild extension. Until I get MY hands on it, I'd rather not have everyone yelling about deadlines. You want someone to blame on fucking up the estimate, you're looking at him baby.
It was just a couple of people making noise. I and I think most trust that you and Uber are working hard. The update will reveal whether or not work was being done. I believe the update will prove that your delays were justified so don't be afraid to update us.

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
It was just a couple of people making noise. I and I think most trust that you and Uber are working hard. The update will reveal whether or not work was being done. I believe the update will prove that your delays were justified so don't be afraid to update us.
Let's get real here, it wasn't just a couple of people. They do have a point, it has been done before, it can happen with this game too. The update delayed without a reason, so it's normal people starts doubting.

Even as I am saying this, I don't expect UP to do that kind of move. I love this game, I like what they are trying to do, I like how the developers interact with it's community (Or at least what I have seen), but I think it could have been better if he just explained why he was going to delay the update in the first place.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I think we kinda need a Discord for this game, that way we can all interact give suggestions give us news etc and the Devs can see the suggestion can interact with us we can give our feedback directly to the all devs, i think is a better way to communicate then this forum.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I just hope that the people whining about delays actually support the devs on patreon, just sayin'

sandor0011

Dec 1, 2018
Let's get real here, it wasn't just a couple of people. They do have a point, it has been done before, it can happen with this game too. The update delayed without a reason, so it's normal people starts doubting.

Even as I am saying this, I don't expect UP to do that kind of move. I love this game, I like what they are trying to do, I like how the developers interact with it's community (Or at least what I have seen), but I think it could have been better if he just explained why he was going to delay the update in the first place.
It is obvious that some people react in that way but Lostraven gave reasons for the delay of the update. It is also normal for him to avoid for a while f95 avoiding comments that ask for the update every day, feeling pressured is a pain in the ass (in my opinion).

sandor0011

Dec 1, 2018
I think we kinda need a Discord for this game, that way we can all interact give suggestions give us news etc and the Devs can see the suggestion can interact with us we can give our feedback directly to the all devs, i think is a better way to communicate then this forum.
nah

Vikky007

Jul 22, 2017

Exactly...so just wait. Wait and judge whether the update was worth the wait when it comes. If not you'd have a right to complain next time. The explanation of adding mechanics taking time is a believable one. The promise of more content than previously planned is a good explanation. Being concerned is fine but when many of the 'noisemakers' ask lostraven for an explaination and he gives it to them its never enough because they only want to hear 'the game is ready' for them to bust a nut.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Nope, Lost has been the writer for awhile now, Uber does the art and code.
I see, it never went through my head since i always thought the writing was supposed to be made before/during drawing art and coding. Gotta wait for a little more then ^^

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes