lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I've sent over what corrections I can. I've been playing for 3 and a half hours straight, it's now half 12 over here, there will probably be some mild grammar issues and one story flow issue, (two scenes are reversed) but the game is 'near' totally bug free...I'm tired, the game goes live soon, I'm as usual filled with a tiny bit of doubt. Fairly anxious as to whether the update has enough new stuff...Fuck, Idk, what is there is gorgeous but as usual I'm wondering if I should have done more...All well, the Mega update is where I'm confident we can change this game into LEGENDARY STATUS.

sandor0011

Dec 1, 2018
is that even an answer "nah", just cause u dont feel like having a community doesnt mean others wouldnt enjoy it.
I did not mean to bother you but think about it, taffy tales has polls, the supreme pie tier (A special scene of your own choosing/own design will be added into the game for whatever character/route you want), they post something on patreon every week and one of the game developer is in f95. I consider it unnecessary

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Is there gonna be a content for the teacher in this upcoming update? Im excited for that private tutoring she offered.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017

Taffy Tales patch v.0.11.2a notes:

• Added/Continued 7 storylines involving MC, Priscilla, Becca, Mary, Ryoko, Darnell and Walter.

• Added 25+ new full scenes with 75+ unique images (including new unique backgrounds).

• Added 2 new locations(Priscilla's stables, Girl's shower) with unique background images.

• Added many new skins and animations for Gerda, Priscilla, Becca, Darnell.

• Added new unique animations and effects for the ingame scenes.

• Added new items to discover.

• Added new quests & tasks.

• Improved quality of all CG scenes, as a result, the size of the update for standalone is increased.

• Updated in-game gallery.

• Reworked almost every in-game scene.

• Reworked a LOT of characters poses.

• Fixed bug with wrong name of MC and Mary.

• Fixed bug with Gym in Mall area.

• Updated cheat code is "hukcdw".

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016

Taffy Tales v.0.11.2a (patreon-only) for Epic Pies

Hey everybody! I am glad to say, that hard work on the update is finally over.

The latest version of Taffy Tales is available for our Patrons NOW!

Once again, thank you so much for your support, patience, and participation in the creative life of the Taffy Tales project, guys. Truly, none of what you'll be about to see will have been possible without your help, it simply just wouldn't exist.

Lostraven's notes:

Hey guys, you may notice some spelling errors here and there, don't worry. They should (mostly) be patched up with a minor bug fix we'll release ASAP. Hope you enjoy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Well Akakabuto is kinda right here, if you are going to work only on the first 2-3 days of July at max because you will be taking a break after that, then you should have put a hold on patreon payments and not have charged for the entire month.
I'd like to clarify Uber will be taking a break but I will not, scripts still need to be written etc, so production isnt totally grinding into a screeching hault during Uber's break.

Reactions: Big Daddy

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
is this savegame compatible or do i need to restart ??
Forewarning! Any save files from any previous version of the game are not compatible currently!

BUT you can use optional save file, with all content completed except release update. The cheat code for optional save file is "usqrqa".

We hope you all enjoy the game and help support us in making it.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
So is there any NTR content in game yet ?

Also - sorry to be shamelessly beggin like that - but is there any walkthrough for this game - it seems huge and intimidating to do without

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So is there any NTR content in game yet ?

Also - sorry to be shamelessly beggin like that - but is there any walkthrough for this game - it seems huge and intimidating to do without
netori and reverse-netorase are in the game. (You dealing with a cuckold), but as for the actual NTR/Cuckold route only the base opening has been created. (It has no additional content yet, it's literally just for where the branch off will be).

Reactions: {0__0}
3.50 star(s) 348 Votes