Angmir

May 29, 2017
netori and reverse-netorase are in the game. (You dealing with a cuckold), but as for the actual NTR/Cuckold route only the base opening has been created. (It has no additional content yet, it's literally just for where the branch off will be).
BTW - long time ago when this game started I hear rumours about possible Bestiality scenes. Is it in the plans for the future of the game ?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
BTW - long time ago when this game started I hear rumours about possible Bestiality scenes. Is it in the plans for the future of the game ?
We're keenly watching Patreon censorship laws with that atm. It's not a case of want, it's a case of 'can.'

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaeris

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I like the art of this game more than summertime saga, really, even the plot could be considered better. Except that game has a patch restoring the original incest story.
It'd be great to see the game as it was intended to be, completed on subscribestar or one of the other hosts currently under construction.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Really like what was done this update, but it was way too short.

Maybe in the future make that doctor call come a bit earlier in the game. At this point mc doesn't feel like complete garbage and has already a mini harem going on.

Darnell fight was fun.

Tiffany is nice?

Wish there was more corruption for Becca before she was down for that Priscilla treatment.

Not sure why mc needed to get rid of Gerda to go into Priscillas room since she seems to approve?

UP didn't put any of LRs mini games in did he? lol

Angmir

May 29, 2017
We're keenly watching Patreon censorship laws with that atm. It's not a case of want, it's a case of 'can.'
Just do it man and release it in patch avaliable somewhere else - like here. You can make another account for that or make someone else do it.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Has the cheat save worked for anyone? I get the CG scenes in the gallery but i don't see an actual save.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Friendly reminder you can call gerda for a bootycall using the phone in your room at any time. niceee

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes