Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
I got stuck at Priscilla's house, can't use Map and there's no shortcuts?! Hint is "Let's get out of here quick!" ..

1562000198600.png

katysune

Jan 22, 2018
Then try the other one and if that does not work, you can always start from the beginning and use the code to get max stats and money so you don't need to grind.
op also write that one in all lower case there is none upper case and yes i see that picture many time

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Is the phone call to priscilla's dad bugged out for anyone?
I can't do it

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Also, and this IS important, be very wary of making too many similar characters. I thought Priscilla was gonna be a bit more fiery, but she really has the sub daddy thing going... same as Becca... and likely Tiffany. This is a bit alarming to me.

This can really cheapen the game's story and flow if you're not careful.
Tiffany is only going to have a one off 'Daddy' scene (And that's only due to the Patreon Poll vote swinging that way), Priscilla and Becca will be the only ones I plan to have with the Daddy kink.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I was able to return to my save in the new version, but it was strange, I showed up in my room and it was not in my room and I also had more than 1000 of money and it only appeared with 0. After that I decided to delete the save and unfortunately the place to put the codes are gone.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
This game has some really nice character drawings and an interesting story ... but I think there should be more repeatable sex scenes, especially with the sissy boys mother or the teacher, both had already pretty hard scenes and now we cant interact with them anymore? In the scenes afterwards they sadly react as if nothing ever happened.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes