Feb 25, 2018
Lots of people have been reporting bugs But so far I have not run into any of them. I suspect it has something to do with peoples set up Works fine on W7 Pro I am going out on a limb but I would say check your Vid card settings. In the past I have had some issues running unity games with high setting but I can't say that is the issue for you
What exactly do I adjust in the settings?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone know what the last scene in this version is and how to get it? Im stuck at 99.5 opened scenes.The main targets says head home however nothing triggers when i do ive looked all over the house.Last scene i saw was where the MC had a call from a doctor and u have to decide wither to lie to him or not.(if relevant i chose to lie to the doc)

jaunkalns

Oct 31, 2017
How do you get out of Priscilla's House after you have eavesdropped on Gerda and Harry?
I have a task that says - "Let's get out of here quick!", but after reaching the street I have no options to go anywhere but to the backyard of her house and the map is grayed out.

Any ideas? Is this a bug?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
How do you get out of Priscilla's House after you have eavesdropped on Gerda and Harry?
I have a task that says - "Let's get out of here quick!", but after reaching the street I have no options to go anywhere but to the backyard of her house and the map is grayed out.

Any ideas? Is this a bug?
Which scene is this?
There's one where you steal a key from the Kitchen and get out through the backdoor, and a second scene where you need to then break into Priscilla's Bedroom to retrieve the Stable key.

jaunkalns

Oct 31, 2017
Which scene is this?
There's one where you steal a key from the Kitchen and get out through the backdoor, and a second scene where you need to then break into Priscilla's Bedroom to retrieve the Stable key.
I do not know exactly (first time playing), but I have managed to get out of the house and cannot get back in.
After seemingly clicking on everything I cannot get anywhere besides the front of the house and the backyard.

Morbooze

Jul 27, 2017
Which scene is this?
It's the first one you mentioned, after you've watched Gerda give Harry a handjob to the thought of her with MC. You can get out of the kitchen without grabbing a key, which puts you into the backyard. But from there you're stuck because you can't go back inside or leave via the map. Only cycle from the backyard to the front.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I do not know exactly (first time playing), but I have managed to get out of the house and cannot get back in.
After seemingly clicking on everything I cannot get anywhere besides the front of the house and the backyard.
Seems you've found a glitch, I'll send it over Uber.

jaunkalns

Oct 31, 2017
Seems you've found a glitch, I'll send it over Uber.
I guess that good, right?! :D
Soooo, maybe someone has a save that I could use that is aprox. the time when you go to gym with Gerda and Harry?
Otherwise, it is back to the very beginning..

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
anyone know what the last scene in this version is and how to get it? Im stuck at 99.5 opened scenes.The main targets says head home however nothing triggers when i do ive looked all over the house.Last scene i saw was where the MC had a call from a doctor and u have to decide wither to lie to him or not.(if relevant i chose to lie to the doc)
You must see a scene with Gerda and her man I think. You get it in Pricillas house go around.

Reactions: ViperGts151
3.40 star(s) 349 Votes