sho1223

May 28, 2017
During the find Becca quest step, you should probably make it so that Becca doesn't appear in the school or plain just lock the school with a crowd of people or something... I didn't think to go to her house first and so I was wandering trying to figure out how to open the barn before my character knew to check it and wandered to the school, saw her, and laughed. I know that wasn't intentional but it made it sort of hilarious but also spooky in game universe. Hilarious because you're worried Priscilla's going to fuck her up but she never went or just decided to stay, scary because when you talk to her she just giggles and gives you doe eyes refusing to move and see the movie that she wanted to see.

nnpersona

Nov 13, 2017
On the first picture you have to sneak peek Sara second time.
As of second picture... I have no idea I haven't got 'em myself tbh :p
Seems like I opened everything, these scenes just dont have thumbnail.. :) But, I'm curious is it everything for this version of the game? Status bar shows 99%.

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
There will be another Priscilla/Gerda update down the line, plus content for Becca and Priscilla included in that. The Mega updates (If we're able to complete them properly) will finish off most of their characters storylines, but even then that doesn't mean it'll be the last you see of them.
I understood this to be a mostly technical update (which there are still some bugs *cough*), but when I heard there was going to be some more content I probably got myself a bit too excited because upon playing this update (if I'm being honest) it felt very bland to me (unfulfilling). I probably should have tempered my expectations better in this case because now I'm just sad I didn't think much of the update itself and that is with the knowledge there is going to be a break period before another update (since uber is going on a vacation).

I really hope the mega updates once all is said and done are fast and furious with heaps more to do. :cautious:

kiro

May 13, 2017
how i can recover first file in load saves?
Hi, same happened to me. I deleted it and I didn't know how to fix it. But after deleting Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UberPie it recovers the 1st Save/Load file and then you are able to use the new code to access new content only. FYI!! it deletes save games for previous versions also.

Reactions: iif8

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
I understood this to be a mostly technical update (which there are still some bugs *cough*), but when I heard there was going to be some more content I probably got myself a bit too excited because upon playing this update (if I'm being honest) it felt very bland to me (unfulfilling). I probably should have tempered my expectations better in this case because now I'm just sad I didn't think much of the update itself and that is with the knowledge there is going to be a break period before another update (since uber is going on a vacation).

I really hope the mega updates once all is said and done are fast and furious with heaps more to do. :cautious:
Me too, i was expecting a mega rework in the entire game but i misread, was a entire rework of all CGs.
Result: disappointed for the 10min of new content.

Reactions: Lucy96

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

Well, this update in truth was really to just make sure the game was in a state that could handle the first Mega update. After the Gerda update, there was way too many bugs to even contemplate trying without resolving those issues first.
The Mega Updates have an insane amount of content and will finally introduce the main Plot to the game. In fact, they're actually quite daunting in size.

Reactions: hakarlman

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Hi, same happened to me. I deleted it and I didn't know how to fix it. But after deleting Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UberPie it recovers the 1st Save/Load file and then you are able to use the new code to access new content only. FYI!! it deletes save games for previous versions also.
i can't find folder "Software"

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
Well, this update in truth was really to just make sure the game was in a state that could handle the first Mega update. After the Gerda update, there was way too many bugs to even contemplate trying without resolving those issues first.
The Mega Updates have an insane amount of content and will finally introduce the main Plot to the game. In fact, they're actually quite daunting in size.
I hope you're right and will just exercise patience as I always have till the next update.

I would also still recommend a bit more tinkering/fixing be done to this build. A lot of the text doesn't work on choices and overlaps. Also there is a way to completely bug a quest in Gerda's house at night if you forget to grab the key before you leave out the backdoor (once you go out you can't go back in nor get the quest completion without grabbing the key first). I found myself having to play the game all over again from start to finish and saving to make sure I didn't muck it up a second time. :unsure:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I hope you're right and will just exercise patience as I always have till the next update.

I would also still recommend a bit more tinkering/fixing be done to this build. A lot of the text doesn't work on choices and overlaps. Also there is a way to completely bug a quest in Gerda's house at night if you forget to grab the key before you leave out the backdoor (once you go out you can't go back in nor get the quest completion without grabbing the key first). I found myself having to play the game all over again from start to finish and saving to make sure I didn't muck it up a second time. :unsure:
I've already emailed Uber the details on the glitch. Even if we don't quite get 'everything' as long as we get it comfortably stable I'm happy. There's no point throwing a 40-45K update on otherwise, if it just ends up piling on more bugs and fucking things up worse.

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
I've already emailed Uber the details on the glitch. Even if we don't quite get 'everything' as long as we get it comfortably stable I'm happy. There's no point throwing a 40-45K update on otherwise, if it just ends up piling on more bugs and fucking things up worse.
The choices issue I don't think is that big of a deal where it can probably be fixed/smoothed out in the next update. The Gerda issue I think you just need to recycle to front door actions with the back door ones until the key in the kitchen is picked up and that would fix it. The rest of the house is fine just the back door let's you go out before you actually grab the key. That to me seems fairly game breaking and I surely don't think I'm going to be the only one here to do it. I could be wrong, but as much as people ask every 5-10 posts where to get something for a quest completion here I highly doubt it. :oops:

Reactions: lostraven

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alright everyone, I'm done answering questions on the game for now and I'll be going dark for a while to bang out another script. I'm not sure if Uber's actually even taking a break now, he's pretty fired up to get shit done. Anyway, we're super excited to start work on the First Mega update soon, I've somehow between answering questions and work managed to get 2500 words written, so goodnight all. Chow~

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes