PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
"get some studying done"
When you see that, you need to go into the classroom. Ironically, when we think of studying, it is usually done at home, in the library, at the kitchen table. I think a better phrase, to help clue folks in would be. " I should probably head in to French class now to keep up with my work" or something.

"How to place the ladder."
The ladder is chained up in the field house in the school yard. Get the key from the principals office after a fight with Darnel in the school hallway. After you get the ladder, go to the school yard and prop it up against the window (that looks into the Girls Showers".

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Absolutely loved the Priscilla story and character, it's probably best girl i've seen in wegs. Cucking story was only soso for me, but it was certainly refreshing. It would be probably better with more build up around characters.
Bad things: I expected that technical updates will give promised early game options to tone down infuriating ntr scenes and strenght minigame is dumb and buggy. After clearing it two sprites of Peter stuck on my monitor, fortunately restarting game help. Just clicking isn't that satisfying and this is not how you lift the weights.

Mar 11, 2018

Not the first time, seems like that's the current conclusion of yet another tedious update and ant sized content for Moms route

v0.11.2a
Added/Continued 7 storylines involving MC, Priscilla, Becca, Mary, Ryoko, Darnell and Walter

that was promised for quite a while, meh, remind me 2 years later when dev stops milking out manchilds supporting his patreon, because my 20$ is out and gets routes done instead of swinging back and forth.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I'm not a fan of how connected Priscilla, and Becca's routes are at the moment. I really with there was a solo Becca, and solo Priscilla route instead of mixing them together so soon, it should have been a late game addition for the two instead imo. There should have been more build up to this instead of an almost instant threesome.

Beginning rework is much, much better though.
Nothing they can't fix, they I'll probably reorder some events to make the story flow better.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Some observations...

Really like the game. Good job and Kudos to Uber for the concept and execution, and Hats off to Lost Raven for the writing. Compelling, and helps player to get through the clunky bits.

As a paying Patreon, I think it is important to remember that it is not a "pay money -get update" situation. We pay money, so that the developers can buy equipment, hire help, and create time to work on the game. So I understand if there are delays... its inevitable.
One thing that I would avoid however is mentioning that and update is coming around the 10th of the month and, in actuality it doesn't show up til 20 days later, right after Patreon takes my money on the first. The optics are bad, and it makes people slip back into the feeling that two months go buy, two payments, no product.

Another thing that would help is a better distinction between Technical Update and Major Update.
For a Technical update, I would expect flaws/bugs/inconsistencies to be fixed, along with fleshing out story that has already played out. I hate to think things got delayed because it took days to add 10 pounds to Becca and all her scenes had to be updated. A lot of the girls are starting to look very similar. Maybe its just me, but I would rather have a variety than all starting to look the same (in body shape). **The Enormous Breast and Huge Ass looks to be thoroughly covered already. How bout some Skinny Athletic types with A cups to balance things out a bit?**

In the Technical updates
Spelling and Phrasing could be cleaned up - (Like, its Duct Tape, not "Scotch"... Scotch is what you drink. Scotch Tape is the thin clear stuff, like you use in wrapping presents. You use Duct Tape in BDSM, and Scotch Tape to wrap gifts.... (at least that is how I do it ;)

Darnell has an odd way of showing up in the classroom, right after he is said to have run out of the classroom, or be in the hospital.
We got wood to fix the fence... and the fence is still broken. If you'd open up the garage and put a tool bench in there, then we could craft things like a secret fence/door to replace the broken slats so we could "visit" the neighbor without being detected. We could also craft a Sybian for mom/Mary.

The purchasing system and storage system are clunky... an don't make sense. A "technical" update should fix the fact that you cant add multiple things to the "cart" at once. Tedious things like having to start the conversation with the check out girl again and again when I am already in the store add to the "grind" creep. Once we get stuff and use it, it should come out of our storage system. That, and we could finally put to use the chest in our room if we could limit the size of our on board storage and had to go put things in the trunk when we were done.

There are empty drawers and shelves everywhere, yet I can only seem to find stuff lying on the floor/ground. How bout putting the ruler in a drawer? Or Duct Tape on the tool bench?

And most importantly... Flesh out stuff that has happened.
The game still keeps telling me use the peep hole in the fence to spy on Sarah during the weekend. Go to the peep hole on the weekend and... nothing. A technical update should/could allow for more variety there... to make the whole game worth playing AGAIN each time instead of just jumping to the "where I left off" save. I'd love it for Sarah to catch me spying and then tell me to stick my dick through/glory hole kind of thing.

The laptop/cameras
Took a lot of fapping and running around game time to get cameras set up.... apparently for a one time use. If I had cameras in Gerdas/Priscilla's rooms, I think I'd be checking them out every day... just to see what they were up to. Maybe have a track to upgrade the cameras to include sound, so you can move the plot along with things you hear.... Have an electronics shop in the mall where I can buy all electronics equipment needed in the game (instead of the grocery store)... and maybe have the guy that works there BUY videos I take of the girls via the cameras I set up.... He could then quest me with I'd pay $XXX to give some vids of Darnell's sister... Now I would quest to put cameras in all the girls' houses!

And if possible and game mechanics allow, add some variety to the scenes and a randomizer. If there were three or more seperate Fuck Scenes with Gerda in her house, I'd do it more often than the seen it once move on system now. Same with shower scenes, etc.

Then with the big updates, you can add the new content, that takes the story forward/new direction. I would expect that those might be more like every two months or so....

I thought the Patreon page said they were looking to hire a programmer.... This would be a smart move, and you could probably use another artist too to take some of the burden off.... Just give the character sheets and have them go at it. Would help speed production along.

Lastly
I think a read where there was an intent to move it more towards a standard RPG and less Visual Novel. Hmmmm.... I'd like to hear more on that. I think the game and its mechanics are fine as they are. Lets get through the novel first, and then make a more RPG version later... I'll keep Patreoning....

Last edited:

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
To play the new version you need to start a new game, right?
Incorrect.
If you JUST want to play the new version (aka begin from the latest update) you need to use the corresponding code by choosing load game and clicking on the first save.

I thought it was rather obvious because on the OP post you have the tab "Cheat code", after you press it you can see "New game" and "Latest content".... It is literally spelled out on what's what and with how to use it.

Reactions: LucasLeels

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
During the "Find Becca" quest, where you need to go to her House and knock on the door to progress, you can still find Becca in the School Hallway, and you can still "Talk to Becca", fix please! :)

Jul 3, 2018
Please upload your savefile
View attachment 335855

Not the first time, seems like that's the current conclusion of yet another tedious update and ant sized content for Moms route

v0.11.2a
Added/Continued 7 storylines involving MC, Priscilla, Becca, Mary, Ryoko, Darnell and Walter

that was promised for quite a while, meh, remind me 2 years later when dev stops milking out manchilds supporting his patreon, because my 20$ is out and gets routes done instead of swinging back and forth.
My case same like the images above. That two scene locked and stuck at 99.5%

yanderepls

Nov 10, 2017
I for one like the Becca Priscilla triangle. It's makes sense. Although i would like to see Becca and Priscilla solo paths down the line, but that's probably asking too much considering how H-games usually pan out. IE never finish.
Good update anyways, kudos to the dev.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm experiencing a bug where I see both versions of the MC at once (with and without horns). It started late in the game, when the MC visited his French teacher in her classroom. I also see 2 MCs and 2 French teachers layered over each other, when I visit the classroom.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Playing this... So far, can't wait til the devil takes over... MC is such a pussy, surprised he even help the girl getting sexual assaulted in the locker room.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes