lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Gerda's husband left her, there is no cucking. This would be netori not netorare.

The dev has flip flopped on what "the game is mostly about" based on early poll responses, which is completely understandable, but leaves any promises lacking.
1.) Gerda's husband has not left her, they are still very much together. 2.) I have been very clear from when I first came on-board the lay out of the three routes I had planned, we introduced a simple poll on the order of development for the next three updates and the Patreons voted what they wanted, NTR fans will simply have to wait until the Mega updates are cleared.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
***IMPORTANT NOTE!***
I have to tell you some details about "cut an image in half" bug on a few Android devices. I spent some time to make some tests and it looks like the problem exists only on devices with GPU Adreno 300 series.

I've a laptop from 2008 HP-nx9420, ATI Radeon X1600, my laptop is 32bit, and so is my windows... And i've the same bug.

*****************play a bit with catalyst control setting and i was able to remove the bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Direct3D setting - i remove the check mark/box for **Support DXT texture formats** and VOILA! bug fix

This could be useful info for the maker of this game! And other user having the same bug on a laptop.

Reactions: Andrash and UberPie

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
And netori is also ntr.
Cheating, Netori, Netorase and Netorare are completely different.

Cheating = Main character's wife fucks other guys behind his back.
Netorare/NTR = Main character's wife fucks other guys who are alpha while the husband is beta.
Netorase = Main character wants his wife to fuck other guys and watch while being in full control.
Netori = Main character you're playing as steals a wife from her husband.

IMO the forum mods should add Netori & Netorase tags. It's great that they have NTR and cheating tags.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
I don't think the tyrant games thread is as full to the brim with NTR comments as this one is........I'm so confused

Jay1979

May 4, 2017
Randomly, you could try disabling Google Play Protect, enable USB debugging (from the developer settings)
Alternatively could you post the md5 value of the app? I could compare with mine.
Another random idea, what app (file manager or other) do you use to launch the installation of the game?
Hi Le Pew

Tried disabling Google Play Protect, extracting via RAR but always seem to get to the same point- 90% installed then 'App Not Installed'. Can/has anyone contacted the Patreon about this issue?

12loop3

May 21, 2017
1.) Gerda's husband has not left her, they are still very much together.
OK. I recalled when I last played that MC asked Gerda why her husband is tired of her, etc. It seemed like there was some divorce that happened or was happening. I was wrong.
2.) I have been very clear from when I first came on-board the lay out of the three routes I had planned, we introduced a simple poll on the order of development for the next three updates and the Patreons voted what they wanted, NTR fans will simply have to wait until the Mega updates are cleared.
I'm sure you've been clear in your direct correspondence, but the way the game development has progressed has left NTR fans wanting. The early versions teased main NTR themes with one of the first(?) scenes being Darnell (i.e. black bully) and co. harassing your huge-titted topless love interest, forcing you to defend her in vain. The other scenes in the early release seemed to revolve around NTR as well, with you walking in on the shop clerk creaming on black dick, and Darnell teasing your big ass Mom. After this, it seemed as though development completely shifted away NTR, presumably because the Patreons voted what they wanted and I don't think anyone should complain about that. It still seems true to me that this was not the original development plan which is what I was criticizing.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
How can the shop keeper scene even be NTR you don't even know her name...... NtR wIlL Be AdDeD InTo ThE GaMe AfTeR ThE MeGa UpDaTeS.

Reactions: 12loop3

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
OK. I recalled when I last played that MC asked Gerda why her husband is tired of her, etc. It seemed like there was some divorce that happened or was happening. I was wrong.

I'm sure you've been clear in your direct correspondence, but the way the game development has progressed has left NTR fans wanting. The early versions teased main NTR themes with one of the first(?) scenes being Darnell (i.e. black bully) and co. harassing your huge-titted topless love interest, forcing you to defend her in vain. The other scenes in the early release seemed to revolve around NTR as well, with you walking in on the shop clerk creaming on black dick, and Darnell teasing your big ass Mom. After this, it seemed as though development completely shifted away NTR, presumably because the Patreons voted what they wanted and I don't think anyone should complain about that. It still seems true to me that this was not the original development plan which is what I was criticizing.
Ah, that would be me then to answer your question.

The development shifted dramatically because I was bought on-board after the first Clara update.
prior to that I have no idea what the development plan was.
So I drew up my own plan on how things would be divided/organised and we've gone from there pretty much.

And frankly, it's for the best I took a hatchet to it.
It was far too chaotic and up in the air which route you were on, which was literally causing the game to sink.

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
Ah, that would be me then to answer your question.

The development shifted dramatically because I was bought on-board after the first Clara update.
prior to that I have no idea what the development plan was.
So I drew up my own plan on how things would be divided/organised and we've gone from there pretty much.

And frankly, it's for the best I took a hatchet to it.
It was far too chaotic and up in the air which route you were on, which was literally causing the game to sink.

Bless Saint Lostraven for saving us from the sins of the NTR

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes