WINTEX

May 26, 2017
>I'm not NTR lover, not my thing
>every update WE should wait

What? Why would you include yourself in that group then?
I'm not including myself in NTR group, I'm just telling that every update takes a lot of time to be done. If NTR that everyone so hyped about it is on so much hold, what can be said about ingane incest relachionshio, if you can't even vote for it on Patreon?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I'm not including myself in NTR group, I'm just telling that every update takes a lot of time to be done. If NTR that everyone so hyped about it is on so much hold, what can be said about ingane incest relachionshio, if you can't even vote for it on Patreon?
... You can't 'vote' for official incest on any game on Patreon. Games were being shut down left, right and centre when the censoring first happened. No dev can discuss a patch or anything like that in any official capacity, all we can do is allude to the fact rules tend to be 'circumvented'.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone!

Our Halloween treat is just around the corner for you all :)

We're heading into the play-testing stage today, so you may even receive it a day or two early from Halloween! Keep your eyes peeled for notifications here and your ghoulish minions close, because it's soon to be the spookiest (and funnest) night of the year in Taffy Town!

We hope that this will help tide you guys over till the First Mega update is released. Thank you for your patience, there is more on that to come soon!

We'd also like to say we hope you guys stay safe over the holidays and have an awesome time! :)

P.s.

What is it with all the damn hockey Mask psychos in Taffy Town?

Almost as bad as all the vampires in Santa Carla I say!

-Taffy Tales Team

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
Real quick question I noticed the lack of an incest patch and there being 7 pages of comments about that already. in the future will naming mary mom and Tiffany sister flip things around automatically? I ask because when I renamed Mary to mom it said something about her real name being mary but it didnt work for naming tiffany sister because mary called her sister as well.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Real quick question I noticed the lack of an incest patch and there being 7 pages of comments about that already. in the future will naming mary mom and Tiffany sister flip things around automatically? I ask because when I renamed Mary to mom it said something about her real name being mary but it didnt work for naming tiffany sister because mary called her sister as well.
the dialogue is designed to flow thus far with the naming, though there are a few errors still abound.
For my own sake and help make the narrative easier, the opening sections need to be re-designed.

I cannot however, in any official capacity comment on incest.
*Cough* Keep Tiffany as Tiffany for now. Change Mary as appropriate.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
the dialogue is designed to flow thus far with the naming, though there are a few errors still abound.
For my own sake and help make the narrative easier, the opening sections need to be re-designed.

I cannot however, in any official capacity comment on incest.
*Cough* Keep Tiffany as Tiffany for now. Change Mary as appropriate.
ok thanks I personally am a huge fan of built in incest patches. I'll take your advice on Tiffany ty

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
We have a few errors we need to correct first before we can launch, hopefully they won't take too long to resolve.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
We have a few errors we need to correct first before we can launch, hopefully they won't take too long to resolve.
Is this a more stand alone release kind of thing or are we going to have to reach a certain point in the story to get to the new halloween content?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes