saboxo

Jun 12, 2017
Could some kind soul make the Mac version available, or is there an article on converting it somewhere like, say, for RenPy games? TIA.

royalframe89

Oct 4, 2017
Wow another new update so I look few page and people talking about Puzzle game do this mini game have any "chance" like you failed 3 time and game over?
yes or no ?
is the Puzzle game really hard ?

amk19

Jun 8, 2017
After talking to the cleaning lady in school, the game freezes and when I press CTRL, I'm outside of the school searching for Danny at night without being able to use the map. What kind of bug is this goddammit.

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Wow another new update so I look few page and people talking about Puzzle game do this mini game have any "chance" like you failed 3 time and game over?
yes or no ?
is the Puzzle game really hard ?
The puzzle game isn't that hard. It is more just a pain in the ass. The hardest part of it is you will often try to pick up a piece and you'll actually get the one under it. That, and you have to do it waaaaay to much. You can fail it, because it is timed, but I never failed so I don't exactly know the penalty.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I failed it once. The penalty is just that you don't get the progress and you'll have to try again. No biggie.

May 16, 2017
The puzzle game is really annoying... just remove the time counter. The game must be fun to play and not difficult or annoying. Apart from that, the game is really good, the art is great and i'm looking foward for more content!

Reactions: Mack Truck

LaxJaxx

Feb 17, 2017
I generally try not to judge too harshly, but the puzzle timer is too short for the 12 piece puzzles. There is no room for error, and I can't count the number of times I got timed out a fraction of a second from placing the final piece. I'd suggest either adding 50% more time, or having an option to remove the timer completely. I like the puzzle and how it uses moments the player has experienced, but the timer is just too short.

Reactions: marz08

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Puzzle is pissing me of, what file is the "save file"?
is it possible to use Save editor do just junk upp the corruption

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
The mini game would be fine if the TIMER was removed!! Then we'd have the stupid mini game AND enjoy the art. That is the reason the author made the art in the first place! Absolutely NO reason for a timer.

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes