Sir Black

Oct 31, 2019
thanks! I've didn't even played it yet but I already know that it is great content. In my opinion, it is great that some people are releasing Halloween content, it is fun to have a different or special story once in a while. It is a good teaser for the next full update.

Reactions: Umgenlied

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So nothing new just Halloween decorations?
When is the big version update?
the real update for what they say its at the end of november (if there is no delay etc) so rip this month and the tiny update.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Well at least that was good for a few laughs. :LOL:

Was hoping I would start off no nut november with a proper cleaning but eh I´ll take it. :sneaky:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
That Halloween update was very dull, not really worth it, one quickie with Greta and Becca poses nude.
Unfortunately due to a horrific game breaking bug and Uber being forced to travel cities due to a family emergency, the second CG could not be added and some content to it had to be altered. We intend to add the original scene into the main update with Becca and Priscilla.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Any hope in seeing any more girls in Halloween costumes? I know there's a bit of roleplay for a certain character coming in her update but I'm just curious. I know it's a lot of art to do so, and I'm not expecting it because Mary likely would have been in a costume if she was going to be, but I just thought I'd ask.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
We in
Any hope in seeing any more girls in Halloween costumes? I know there's a bit of roleplay for a certain character coming in her update but I'm just curious. I know it's a lot of art to do so, and I'm not expecting it because Mary likely would have been in a costume if she was going to be, but I just thought I'd ask.
We intend to expand upon everything, music, outfits, gameplay, if you mean specific new halloween outfits tho probably not till next year. We learned a few lessons with this update, and the new unity version completely decimated the game so we'd allow ourselves more time etc next time. However, I may be inspired to write more 'gothic' scenes that could require a more macabre touch.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Ok I feel like an idiot, I used the most recent content load with the password, how do you activate the Halloween Content?

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
anyone having problems with installing the android version(main game)? getting app not installed error message when I try to install it. tried 3 different sources and none of em complete on my device.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes