D

Deleted member 482284

I installed the Halloween version on Android just fine but when I install the OG game it get an error saying "App not installed". Any way to fix it?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
You can get a blowjob from Priscilla.
At least 4 to 5 sex scenes with Gerda, anal, pussy and bj.
A couple sex scenes with Clara.
Awesome! Now if only I could remember which ones they were LOL. Don't laugh - this game has more characters than Game of Thrones. I can't keep track.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Still no sissy Danny. I want Danny in stockings and heels damn it. He's totally got the legs for em. Other than that bit of disappointment, It wasn't bad for a fast stand alone.

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
i dont like explaining about being sick, familly matters and other life situation - 99% all of developers always use that... I'm artist too and i know what is procrastination, being lazy, no afflatus, etc... drawing is harder than use presets in 3d scenes. 99% devs who do patreon content aren't organized enough... Or when they make a big money - they often work less or they aren't mind to go forward...

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
i dont like explaining about being sick, familly matters and other life situation - 99% all of developers always use that... I'm artist too and i know what is procrastination, being lazy, no afflatus, etc... drawing is harder than use presets in 3d scenes. 99% devs who do patreon content aren't organized enough... Or when they make a big money - they often work less or they aren't mind to go forward...
I am happy to provide proof of the bug once I get home.
I cannot however provide proof for Ubers personal circumstances, nor would I impose on him to do so. He did not want to go, but he was compelled to travel to a different city.

Under normal circumstances, we'd have just delayed a day or two, but with it being a Halloween Standalone, we could not wait any longer.

The original final scene will return as an apology into the Mega update.

Anyway, I'm done by this point explaining things.

People will just have to wait till the real update this month, and they can make up their minds whether the work we have done was worth it or not.

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
So the NTR has been removed? sorry if I misunderstand what is going on but "As of V0.8 there is no NTR available what-so-ever!" makes it sound like it has been taken out of the game.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So the NTR has been removed? sorry if I misunderstand what is going on but "As of V0.8 there is no NTR available what-so-ever!" makes it sound like it has been taken out of the game.
NTR is not in the game currently. It is a optional route that is to be added later on down the line. Netori is still in the main game.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
It was lackluster, 1 scene, and not a great one at that, just a pussy getting opened and closed by the wind it seemed.

Too bad, the game was in a great rhythm, then vacations + whatever else happened and a tiny hallowen update to show something off + the revelation that there won't be a patch means they just want to have the cash cow survive long enough to fill their pockets.

Somehow I knew this was coming, I'll still play it when it gets updated, but I'll keep my expectations in check to avoid further dissapointments.
I was also disappointed with this update but I'm here long enough to know it is much too soon to say they are milking. Looking back they always said their main focus was first of 'mega updates' and I fully agree with that. They have my support and thanks for hard work. We should just look at this update as some additional treat for us that every serious dev try to add during All Hallows’ Eve.

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
I'm getting an application can't be opened error when trying to open the halloween special on my Mac. Anyone else struggling?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes