SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
"But just to give you an example of how much work has been done, over 200+ pages of script have been added so far and over 150+ new images."

150 new images it's the same thing as in 0.10.5 and I didn't find her that big, 1 hour
wait, really?

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Just wanna say be careful not to hype this update up too much raven, it's kind of setting it up for disappointment and a "wasn't worth the wait" mentality. "Biggest update the sites ever seen", and everything else that's been said is building us up a lot here.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Just wanna say be careful not to hype this update up too much raven, it's kind of setting it up for disappointment and a "wasn't worth the wait" mentality. "Biggest update the sites ever seen", and everything else that's been said is building us up a lot here.
I hope it lives up to expectations. Its definately the largest we have done thus far, and it's larger than the last two updates combined. As for being the largest this site has seen, that's speaking on paper terms, but it's the transition that counts. Hopefully we get everything. I'm also doing work as well though for two other games atm so it's kind of exhausting.

Reactions: Nyarwhal and E-Dog
May 22, 2019
It has an amazing art and a very interesting story, the only point (or points) that bothers me a little is in relation to the dialogues, sometimes it is difficult to differentiate a thought from a speech, sometimes apparently the "good" Peter is speaking as the "bad" Peter would say, at this point maybe it's part of his "corruption" so maybe it's all ok. And lastly on the scene with Priscilla (if I'm not mistaken) their lines mingled. These are simple things to do (I think so at least), finally, great game, keep up the good work and thanks for the extra halloween content :devilish:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
It has an amazing art and a very interesting story, the only point (or points) that bothers me a little is in relation to the dialogues, sometimes it is difficult to differentiate a thought from a speech, sometimes apparently the "good" Peter is speaking as the "bad" Peter would say, at this point maybe it's part of his "corruption" so maybe it's all ok. And lastly on the scene with Priscilla (if I'm not mistaken) their lines mingled. These are simple things to do (I think so at least), finally, great game, keep up the good work and thanks for the extra halloween content :devilish:
LR tends to write scripts out pretty fast, and they usually end up being put in as is a lot of the time. The game usually doesn't get approval from Uber to hire anybody to proofread. My biggest problem with TT currently is that the game has a few swathes of updates that haven't been combed over for errors, grammar, punctuation... but Uber doesn't currently consider it a necessity.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Chances are they'll do a full clean up and actually comb through grammar/spelling errors later.
Sure, but to me, that's only really good for the people who won't have discovered TT until the game's close to complete. This is fine and good for them, and it's nice that it'd be corrected at all, but this route of business does, objectively, put out less than perfect products. Even if only ever so slight.

May 22, 2019
Chances are they'll do a full clean up and actually comb through grammar/spelling errors later.
Yes, I think that it's what is gonna happen too, but as right now the "problems" aren't that critical it would be better (imo) to solve then while it's a few little thing and not a bunch of little things that could be solved before. But I understand the point in postponing this

Sure, but to me, that's only really good for the people who won't have discovered TT until the game's close to complete. This is fine and good for them, and it's nice that it'd be corrected at all, but this route of business does, objectively, put out less than perfect products. Even if only ever so slight.
I agree with you, but as I have never done anything like this I don't know much about processes or strategies, but it would be nice between the big updates to have minor fixes

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yes, I think that it's what is gonna happen too, but as right now the "problems" aren't that critical it would be better (imo) to solve then while it's a few little thing and not a bunch of little things that could be solved before. But I understand the point in postponing this

I agree with you, but as I have never done anything like this I don't know much about processes or strategies, but it would be nice between the big updates to have minor fixes
There's a lot of downtime between updates, I just think Uber doesn't consider it worth the money, quite simply. Which is his prerogative.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Oh nice, finally a game witthout any cuckshit...

nevermind then
If you can't handle hitting 'no' on an optional route. If it leaves you shaking, trembling with sweat as you think 'No, why God? Why?' if it leaves you thinking and wondering how you could ever brave this game, knowing that an optional route exists, if it haunts your sleep, if it becomes endless nightmares for you for every single waking second wondering how, HOW will you ever play it and survive hitting no on that optional route?

... Then lol.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes