lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
hmmm.... let's say i want femdom path instead of maledom or perhaps normal playtrough without blackmailing and torture
Some of the girls like Sara and the maid will have more femdom content. Some of the girls will also act different than others, e. g. Tiffany will function differently than the other girls.

Raring

May 6, 2019
Is there a walkthrough? I'm stuck on a quest

-I got the scotch, but even if I go to the same place as usual during the evening Clara isn't there

MamaS

Aug 20, 2019
So i am at the part where i have to find Becca after she asked me to the movies and Priscilla invited her to the stables. Where do i go now? Tried visiting the stables but it won't click, also i am on android if that helps

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
C'mon man, u gotta help a brother out, i'm really trying not to act like a dimwit troll to entice you into a stupid discussion just to bother you. But it's really hard when you write in such an incoherent manner all those nonsenses. Who the hell cares about your opinions if you don't frame them in a way that at least it can be said it stands on a logical reasoning? You're clearly upset on this game out of your own subjectivity against some of the fetishes portrayed. Moreover, you're not really someone to go on judging others their writing skills.
ya english is not my mother tongue so when ever i do grammatical mistake . people from oxford university comes and correct's it ya ppl like you Haha .. well i dont give a fuck about your opinion too dude..im saying just dont waste time download for a one fucking scene and regret it like me...still there are better games than this game try them instead of waiting for update :) im just into milf and thick art that is my fetish >.> ...

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
ya english is not my mother tongue so when ever i do grammatical mistake . people from oxford university comes and correct's it ya ppl like you Haha .. well i dont give a fuck about your opinion too dude..im saying just dont waste time download for a one fucking scene and regret it like me...still there are better games than this game try them instead of waiting for update :) im just into milf and thick art that is my fetish >.> ...
With English like that I'm not really surprised...

Sorry just felt like being a dick. :p

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
They never promised anything big, they promised the mega update to be big so it's your own fault for being disappointed and you only have yourself to blame not the devs, not the game and none of us LOL

ryuthedragon

Oct 31, 2019
Is the next update going to be about other paths also or only the main one? Is it going to be still linear, with some little choices here and there?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes