May 22, 2019
How to complete evil mask?
if I'm not mistaken you just have to check your room

Is there a walkthrough? I'm stuck on a quest
-I got the scotch, but even if I go to the same place as usual during the evening Clara isn't there
I don't remember this quest,usually Clara is in the hallway or classroom (at last later). I think sometimes one scene requires more than one quest done, try checking this.

So i am at the part where i have to find Becca after she asked me to the movies and Priscilla invited her to the stables. Where do i go now? Tried visiting the stables but it won't click, also i am on android if that helps
Go to Becca's house and talk with her mother, then go to the stables

guys how do i finish the mission where i have go "Get Rid of Gerda...... Somehow
you have to go with her to the basement and lock her in.

How to get this scenes on v0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have 99% unlock but there's nothing to do.
Unless I'm missing something.
I think that this is a bug, have you tried clicking in the blank squares? in my save i can't see the previews like the other scenes in these two but if I click i can watch it again. If it didn't work for you there is a archive that someone sent here with all the content unlocked

Im a little lost. I found the rope to get tiffany's ball back. Where do I find the ball?
You go to Priscilla's house(next to the store) in the backyard, then click on the tree.

I know my english is bad but at least i tried :ROFLMAO::KEK:

Reactions: Raring and Ara-sH

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Is the next update going to be about other paths also or only the main one? Is it going to be still linear, with some little choices here and there?
This months update is about Clara (Danny's mom) and Becca, and will have some Danny content too. That's all we know for sure. The next update is about Mary (the mom) and after that is Tiffany (the sister). The main story will be developed in all these updates, but they will all be the main route with no NTR or friendship yet. NTR is coming in an update after Tiffany's that focuses on Darnell's sister, but there's also an update with some fan created content that's coming at some point, possibly before Tiffany's.

Hopefully that answers your question, if not let me know.

ryuthedragon

Oct 31, 2019
This months update is about Clara (Danny's mom) and Becca, and will have some Danny content too. That's all we know for sure. The next update is about Mary (the mom) and after that is Tiffany (the sister). The main story will be developed in all these updates, but they will all be the main route with no NTR or friendship yet. NTR is coming in an update after Tiffany's that focuses on Darnell's sister, but there's also an update with some fan created content that's coming at some point, possibly before Tiffany's.

Hopefully that answers your question, if not let me know.
It did, thank you very much. What I'm most interested in, is when you can say the doctor about your double personality, and see what happen if you get rid of him, since it's not implemented yet. Thanks a lot about the infos

Reactions: preglovr12

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
It did, thank you very much. What I'm most interested in, is when you can say the doctor about your double personality, and see what happen if you get rid of him, since it's not implemented yet. Thanks a lot about the infos
I'm pretty much certain that's the start of the NTR route, and I'm pretty sure the personality almost says so directly during that conversation.

frozengrimm

Jun 3, 2017
I think that this is a bug, have you tried clicking in the blank squares? in my save i can't see the previews like the other scenes in these two but if I click i can watch it again. If it didn't work for you there is a archive that someone sent here with all the content unlocked
Wow, thanks! I didn't bother clicking on it

Raring

May 6, 2019
I don't remember this quest,usually Clara is in the hallway or classroom (at last later). I think sometimes one scene requires more than one quest done, try checking this.
She's currently neither in the hallway nor the classroom and the only other quest I have left is to find the ruler. Any ideas where that one might be?

May 22, 2019
She's currently neither in the hallway nor the classroom and the only other quest I have left is to find the ruler. Any ideas where that one might be?
if I'm not mistaken it is in your house, in front of your mother and sister's door or in your room, after that I think that Clara will be in the classroom

Reactions: Raring

Raring

May 6, 2019
if I'm not mistaken it is in your house, in front of your mother and sister's door or in your room, after that I think that Clara will be in the classroom
I don't know how I missed that spot the entire time, but found it now.

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
Can someone help please Becuase I keep playing this game and it comes up with this
When it is playing the sexy scenes and I don’t know what to do

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes