JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
People have been complaining over NTR with just mild Netori?
Nah, people are complaining about a PLANNED and entirely OPTIONAL Netorare route, that won't even get any real content for like....3-4 major updates, going by their schedule. Really silly, honestly. I mean, I hate Netorare with a passion, but.......if its totally optional and the MAIN route is pretty much the opposite, then what's the problem? Its not even like they're trying to sneak it in, like some games do; they're totally upfront about what they have planned, and make sure that everyone understands the content is only there if you WANT to experience it. Literally nothing to whine about.........

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys, I have no real news to report, done some scene editing but all is pretty dark my end, which means Uber is just working his way through the artwork and everything still.

As an additional side note to those who know I work on 'Amity Park' and 'Breeding Farm' There's a small fan art contest going on with actual prizes.

Details below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hey guys, I have no real news to report, done some scene editing but all is pretty dark my end, which means Uber is just working his way through the artwork and everything still.

As an additional side note to those who know I work on 'Amity Park' and 'Breeding Farm' There's a small fan art contest going on with actual prizes.

Details below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you give us some kind of work map like summertime saga? like what content will be worked in the future? id like to know when can we expect to bang the mom and sis xD

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
can you give us some kind of work map like summertime saga? like what content will be worked in the future? id like to know when can we expect to bang the mom and sis xD
Mary is planned for the second mega update.
Tiffany is planned for the third mega update.
Then we will probably round off the Supreme pie updates (Paid for fan updates)
Then we will introduce Chantelle and start the alternative NTR route.
Now I'm just planning future mechanics, scenes etc with Uber.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Mary is planned for the second mega update.
Tiffany is planned for the third mega update.
Then we will probably round off the Supreme pie updates (Paid for fan updates)
Then we will introduce Chantelle and start the alternative NTR route.
Now I'm just planning future mechanics, scenes etc with Uber.
well i did mean for the non ntr since i dont play ntr, but i guess others may want to know that so anyway thanks for the info xD

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
I want more of Sara. She's the only one that could hold her own against the protagonist's split personality so far. The intense teasing between them was incredibly hot. Will the private tutoring lessons with her gonna be in the upcoming update?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I want more of Sara. She's the only one that could hold her own against the protagonist's split personality so far. The intense teasing between them was incredibly hot. Will the private tutoring lessons with her gonna be in the upcoming update?
Neigh, her content's pushed back due to various polls. I do have many plans for her character though and have a rough idea where to take the story. Other 'rivals' will appear.

Reactions: assrekt

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
How many girls are going to be in this thing?
Clara, Becca and one of the new Supreme Pie girls has been added as Uber is concerned about how long the Supreme Pies will be waiting otherwise, so he wants to try slot them in as best as he can as well. Size and scale on this thing is huge, we're pushing hard for the deadline, but there is still the possibility it may be split like with Priscilla/Gerda update. I can guarantee though there is a LOT of content already done so there will be no short supply of things to see/do.

Reactions: preglovr12 and ozzo

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Clara, Becca and one of the new Supreme Pie girls has been added as Uber is concerned about how long the Supreme Pies will be waiting otherwise, so he wants to try slot them in as best as he can as well. Size and scale on this thing is huge, we're pushing hard for the deadline, but there is still the possibility it may be split like with Priscilla/Gerda update. I can guarantee though there is a LOT of content already done so there will be no short supply of things to see/do.
First and foremost I just want to say I can't wait to see the actual story start to unfold.

Thanks for your answer, though I meant it more as an overall game question. I know with the supreme pie commissions there will never be a solid answer to the question but with you saying there will be more 'rivals' (to MC's Ego I assume) I was just curious about the final headcount of the game.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
First and foremost I just want to say I can't wait to see the actual story start to unfold.

Thanks for your answer, though I meant it more as an overall game question. I know with the supreme pie commissions there will never be a solid answer to the question but with you saying there will be more 'rivals' (to MC's Ego I assume) I was just curious about the final headcount of the game.
Rivals? 4 Minimum, with one debatable. (All Females)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes