RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Reactions: preglovr12

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is it possible for Taffy Tales-developer to do a joint venture with Futtermans-developer (Bambook) and introduce Futterman into the Taffy Tales-Universe and vice versa?

https://f95zone.to/threads/fuckerman-collection-2019-10-25-bambook.15460/
We'd rather have a consistent artwork style.
Uh he does animations and has a drastically different style. That would even be more jarring then some of the artists in Roundscape.
I like Roundscape, but I can't stand the constant changes in art style.

fort4

Nov 18, 2019
This is phenomenal! Curious question, how long did each update take? I'm looking into few other games with various levels of patreon backing, this seems to be very consistent if not breaking new achievements with new updates.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
This is phenomenal! Curious question, how long did each update take? I'm looking into few other games with various levels of patreon backing, this seems to be very consistent if not breaking new achievements with new updates.
This is actually our longest stretch period of time between updates due to them being larger, which has been about 5 months I think. We are planning to release 2 months after this another update to finish off the rest of Becca/Clara content we can't pack into this update. Then back onto the next mega update for Mary then Tiffany.

ocredimple

Aug 11, 2017
Great game. One of the best to come out on the last times.

I got stuck on finding becca on the movie theater quest, I guess I may have done something on the wrong order or just bugged because I can't interact with Becca's house door, the stable doesn't do anything, and when I try to open the drawers on priscilla's room I get the 'I need a better place to hide the camera' screen with MC dressed as a plumber.

Maybe I will restart and see if I can get past, but looking forward for this game to evolve.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Btw, I never did provide proof of how bad that glitch was during the Halloween update, so here. Notice the lack of backgrounds and characters overlapping? Yeah...the whole thing was like that till we fixed it. This is why alpha testing is important.
View attachment video-1574373471.mp4

• Love
Reactions: KillaMonka

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Btw, I never did provide proof of how bad that glitch was during the Halloween update, so here. Notice the lack of backgrounds and characters overlapping? Yeah...the whole thing was like that till we fixed it. This is why alpha testing is important.
Is that the secret of Taffy Town, cloning facilities?

• Haha
Reactions: kiro

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
I have two questions

1- Will any different choices made in this 11.2 affect the next update? help Darnel with hospital or not

2 - That Japanese or Chinese who is with Becca in front of the school, will roll something of her, at least naked
in this mega update

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Another thing, I just wanted to thank you guys who are making the game, by far is the best game I have ever played, Summertimes is nothing close to that, I don't know how they are not yet making 50k per month like Darkcookie. Look I've played a lot of games, a lot of them, almost 50 and this is by far the best

Note: I'm from Brazil, sorry if my English is wrong

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Will we ever see a crossdressing Harry or Danny? I'm really finding it hard to get good crossdressing art in games lately. All the best ones are either abandoned or they only update once or twice a year.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Note: I'm from Brazil, sorry if my English is wrong
Your English is perfectly fine man, don't worry about a thing.

Will we ever see a crossdressing Harry or Danny? I'm really finding it hard to get good crossdressing art in games lately. All the best ones are either abandoned or they only update once or twice a year.
Yeah, Danny was dressed up in a super or power girl (?; sorry DC fans) costume in a preview for this mega update. It was posted here but the poster used an expiring external link rather than uploading the image to this site directly. Here's the rest of that post though: https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-11-2c-uberpie.9861/post-2201509

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Roundscape would have been a great game had it not been for the many different art styles. Some of them(especially early ones) are just ugly. Very.

Looking forward to the update.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
This is actually our longest stretch period of time between updates due to them being larger, which has been about 5 months I think. We are planning to release 2 months after this another update to finish off the rest of Becca/Clara content we can't pack into this update. Then back onto the next mega update for Mary then Tiffany.
Bad and sad news to me. I thought that we could play a full mega update but you are going to split it in 2 parts. And 2 months between those parts means that Mary's mega update will begin on 2020.

Nonetheless my best wishes for you two, great fan of the game from the beginning.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
that Mary's mega update will begin on 2020.
I'd be willing to bet it was only ever going to be in 2020. With the first mega taking 5 months and still not being done, it's insane to think the Mary update would be done in a month, especially when that month is December.

I'm also willing to bet that part two of this update would be out next month if it wasn't December. It's likely been put back to January for personal reasons and not content ones, but I might be wrong.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes