lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I'd be willing to bet it was only ever going to be in 2020. With the first mega taking 5 months and still not being done, it's insane to think the Mary update would be done in a month, especially when that month is December.

I'm also willing to bet that part two of this update would be out next month if it wasn't December. It's likely been put back to January for personal reasons and not content ones, but I might be wrong.
Personal and technical issues aside with the Halloween update, I have to admit it has played a role in the Mary delay.
...It's also why we won't be doing a Christmas update this year like we also considered, (unless Uber decides he REALLY wants one, though I'd suggest we'd just go for a pin-up or something instead).

We ESPECIALLY don't want to have to split the update again with Mary if possible.

...On the other hand, Uber may want to try bring in Violet's character into her update for much of the same reasons as this update. (The one with two models) so that'll need to be discussed after this launch.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So the update will be incomplete in a certain way, so we will need wait until jan or feb for the rest (im expecting atleast 1 delay that is why i picked feb), that sucks but what can we beside waiting. I just hope this update will be good or else i will start lose interest.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Personal and technical issues aside with the Halloween update, I have to admit it has played a role in the Mary delay.
...It's also why we won't be doing a Christmas update this year like we also considered, (unless Uber decides he REALLY wants one, though I'd suggest we'd just go for a pin-up or something instead).

We ESPECIALLY don't want to have to split the update again with Mary if possible.

...On the other hand, Uber may want to try bring in Violet's character into her update for much of the same reasons as this update. (The one with two models) so that'll need to be discussed after this launch.
A pin up would be great. So would baby bumps, especially near my birthday.

So the update will be incomplete in a certain way, so we will need wait until jan or feb for the rest (im expecting atleast 1 delay that is why i picked feb), that sucks but what can we beside waiting. I just hope this update will be good or else i will start lose interest.

It shouldn't feel incomplete, I don't think. The Gerda/Priscilla one didn't from what I can remember. I also doubt it'll be delayed but anything can happen.

gogogaga

Sep 13, 2017
Recently discovered this game. After a somewhat slow pacing in the beginning I started to realize what a gem of a game this really is. I think the scenarios are the best ones I've read so far, and the art style is beautiful. Overall a very convincing game, with an extra applause for the communication between fans and one of the developers. I don't much care for Patreon - is there some other way to throw some money at the developers for this 5 Star game?

Btw: Did I understand correctly? So Carla's storyline will get some new scenes in this coming update, or first in the update after this one?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys after some problem two months without pc, now i am update every game i play two months ego.
Being that i use the latest update with incest + male protagonist tag. To do a fast update search i find out that this game do not have anymore the incest tag. I am missing something? Can someone tell me if in the game there is always incest?
Thank you

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Btw: Did I understand correctly? So Carla's storyline will get some new scenes in this coming update, or first in the update after this one?
This months update is the Becca and Clara mega update. The update had to be split however and the second part will come in January. While I assume that part one will contain content for both girls, it's entirely possible all of Clara's content will be held for January but I highly doubt it. The next update after January is Mary's (mom/landlady) and after is Tiffany's (sister/tenant)

Hi guys after some problem two months without pc, now i am update every game i play two months ego.
Being that i use the latest update with incest + male protagonist tag. To do a fast update search i find out that this game do not have anymore the incest tag. I am missing something? Can someone tell me if in the game there is always incest?
Thank you
Technically the incest was removed for Patreon, but you can name the two ladies you live with whatever you'd like to, and there's possibly going to be way to name your relationship with them added later on.

gogogaga

Sep 13, 2017
This months update is the Becca and Clara mega update. The update had to be split however and the second part will come in January. While I assume that part one will contain content for both girls, it's entirely possible all of Clara's content will be held for January but I highly doubt it. The next update after January is Mary's (mom/landlady) and after is Tiffany's (sister/tenant)
Thanks for taking the time to answer me. Much appreciated.

Reactions: preglovr12

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Hello all, I am slowly getting very drunk tonight, you may ask whatever mystery question you want, and I shall answer. P. S, I wish you all the booty/cock/pussy /whatever in the world.

P. S, mods you are beautiful
Who will have more content in the upcoming update (Clara or Becca)? and what kind of re-playable content should we expect?

heygtre

Apr 14, 2019
Hello all, I am slowly getting very drunk tonight, you may ask whatever mystery question you want, and I shall answer. P. S, I wish you all the booty/cock/pussy /whatever in the world.

P. S, mods you are beautiful
Is becca finally getting plowed in this next update ?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes