Alabaster Diamond

Aug 29, 2019
Hello all, I am slowly getting very drunk tonight, you may ask whatever mystery question you want, and I shall answer. P. S, I wish you all the booty/cock/pussy /whatever in the world.

P. S, mods you are beautiful
Any chance there will be some Danny content in the Part 1 of the Mega Update?

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Hello all, I am slowly getting very drunk tonight, you may ask whatever mystery question you want, and I shall answer. P. S, I wish you all the booty/cock/pussy /whatever in the world.

Part 2 in 2019 or 2020

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Ehh
Eh??? Mary is bae, she gonna get all the love when it's time
I understood very well what you are saying but still i would like to suggest some poses for mary and that is Upside down deepthroat, Hair pulling deepthroat, Leglock POV and the normal ones which are already going to be there i am asking this because i never found all the above scenes with a single character in any of the games i have played so far if you are not able to visualize you can search on net and you will get all the ideas required and you can convey the same to uber consider this as a request and suggestion and please try to implement these scenes with Mary in her mega update also you can implement these scenes with other characters in future if you want because these poses are having some variations too....

Reactions: LucasLeels

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I will see what can be done, upside down deep throat sounds fun.
I understood very well what you are saying but still i would like to suggest some poses for mary and that is Upside down deepthroat, Hair pulling deepthroat, Leglock POV and the normal ones which are already going to be there i am asking this because i never found all the above scenes with a single character in any of the games i have played so far if you are not able to visualize you can search on net and you will get all the ideas required and you can convey the same to uber consider this as a request and suggestion and please try to implement these scenes with Mary in her mega update also you can implement these scenes with other characters in future if you want because these poses are having some variations too....

gamerererere

Jun 5, 2019

hey sir um do u think the mega update will be out around thanksgiving ps me and my girl love your work

kiro

May 13, 2017
Hey Lostraven, can we expect a continuation for the sleep segment of Mary, when the time comes for her mega update?

Thanks and cheers!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes