preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Lostraven
how long will it take for the second mega update ??? ntr will have which update, second, third?
NTR is coming after all three mega updates. It's entirely possible it won't be in this game until 2021 but I imagine the other two mega updates won't take that long.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
From my favorites list? Because they'd always dominant the top spot for fetish reasons. Have to give the other girls a fair shot, I'm well aware they are best girls.
I figured that was the reason but I thought I'd ask. I will say there's not a girl we've gotten to know that I don't at least like a little, Sara probably being my least favorite based more on looks than personality. Gotta give you props for writing such interesting ladies, and Uber has a real knack for bringing them to life.

Reactions: seralam

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
From my favorites list? Because they'd always dominant the top spot for fetish reasons. Have to give the other girls a fair shot, I'm well aware they are best girls.
Hey Lostraven Please make a discord account for further suggestions and discussions with your fans....

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Piss off.
You are nobody to tell me to piss off you pathetic fool because my message was not meant for some fool like you it was for Lostraven if you can see or read properly.I only requested him and not you and its upto him to accept or reject my request and not to you to reply without any reason and that to in indecent manner and i am writing this because you wrote earlier..

Tritoros84

Oct 5, 2017
Hey guys, i've been stuck at getting the stable key. I've got the key to the house, since then i can enter any room but when i try to klick the middle drawer it says: i need to place the camera somwhere else...This quest i've finished long ago, anyone the same prob?

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Go out to the stable and click the door. Then the game flags that you need the key. Yes the first time when you see the scene isnt enough. I had the same problem and there was much cursing to be had. But I played Sierra adventure games back in the day so I am stone stubborn as fuck when it comes to trying everything there is when it comes to this and eventually it worked.

DemonGod20

Nov 7, 2017
I have a quest that says find Becca (after she asks you too the movies with ryoko and Priscilla jumps in asking Becca to meet her at the stables) I tried looking in the stables but nothing happens so I'm stuck and can't find her any ideas?

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
I have a quest that says find Becca (after she asks you too the movies with ryoko and Priscilla jumps in asking Becca to meet her at the stables) I tried looking in the stables but nothing happens so I'm stuck and can't find her any ideas?
Go to the mall in the afternoon/evening (cant remember which one) and it trigger that she aint coming. Then over to her house knock on the door and her mom sends you over to the stables.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
I can't reveal my overhaul favorite character as I haven't wrote them yet. ;)

Of the girls available (excluding Tiffany and Mary), I think Becca's the hottest but I like Priscilla, she's kinda crazy, weird and more complex beneath the surface.

Moar Priscilla x Becca content pls

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Piss off.
Of all the things to tell someone in this thread to piss off for, its not one of the dozens of guys asking the exact same question over and over again, but instead its someone politely asking for the discord to be set up. tf?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes